MMOMinion

Full Version: RDM Skill Profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Disclaimer: I did not create a new one, I updated bumpouz's profile.

Updates 1:
• Verstone and Verfire does not require Jolt to cast as how it was on the previous profile, instead, it casts manually if it's ready.
• Added Acceleration.
• Fleche is now used everytime it's up. Does not wait for Redoublement anymore as how it was on the previous profile.
• A fix on Rapierskill, should be more effective now?
• Minor fix.

Updates 2:
• More balancing on White and Black Mana; Veraero will NOT be casted AFTER Verstone proc, and Verthunder will NOT be casted AFTER Verfire proc.
• Yet another minor fix.

Updates 3:
• Added Jolt II. Please let me know if this works, I don't have it yet so :((
• It now waits for the mana. Well, technically you just delay the usage of Corps-a-corps.

Updates 4:
• Uses Jolt II. Finally get this shit works. Thank SE for their stupid skill replacement.
• Uses Contre Sixte when it's available.
• Uses Embolden for Rapierskill.
• Uses Scatter for mob >= 4
• Another tweak for Black and White Mana. Should be able to reach 90+ for 2nd rotation onwards.

Updates 5: ← This is v2
• Uses Manafication.
• Uses Impact.
• Uses Verflare and Verholy.
• Added filters. Fuck filters. Why did I even bother.
• Now only uses Scatter for >= 5 mobs.
• Fixes here and there.

Special thanks to, of course, bumpouz for making the base profile, and for Lunah who tried it out because I haven't even leveled my RDM yet. Lol.

Any suggestion or question are welcomed.

Somewhere out there, I think someone has a better version of my profile, the version that is not posted here. Hohoho.
I would like to thank you of the hard work , Also would like to thanks bumpouz for starting this.

Keep the hard work up !
Thanks to you both.  It's letting me finally clean my room while trying to hit level 60.  Just didn't feel like grinding PotD for hours.
Should of known RDM be done first since it OP and ruins the balance of the game now. Anyways i shall use this for future unless i deside to buy the addon when it ready.
Works great, mad props!
Does this profile cast Vercure as needed?
Also can you make Contre Sixte only be used when 4+ mobs attacking? Scatter>Enhanced Scatter>Contre Sixte
(06-22-2017, 08:59 PM)trey1532 Wrote: [ -> ]Does this profile cast Vercure as needed?
Also can you make Contre Sixte only be used when 4+ mobs attacking? Scatter>Enhanced Scatter>Contre Sixte

With contre, you will need to use it as a OGCD to effect your dps, or the rotation would not include it in single target (E.G extreme primals)
(06-22-2017, 08:59 PM)trey1532 Wrote: [ -> ]Does this profile cast Vercure as needed?

I does, added a filter for Vercure.
Nope, Contre Sixte is basically NOT only for AoE, but for single target too.

Pushed an update, anyway. Please check post 1.
Doesn't seem to be using Corps-a-corps since your last update, currently playing with a lvl53 RDM.

Not sure if there is any requirements for it to work ?

Edit- Never mind its under filters :P
I have tried to use this profile however i cant seem to get the bot to do anything when i load the lua in ACR. could i be doing something wrong?
Pages: 1 2 3