MMOMinion

Full Version: 4.0 PLD - PvE Only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Note: Unsure if Sebb's ACR profile overrides this or not, if so, turn off ACR if you wish to use this profile

By request, I have developed my first profile for Paladins. The intention of this profile is do fates, quest, and assist you on those proper modes, in the open world and primarily as solo (although it will work in a party too obviously).

This is not intended for tank dungeons without proper testing. While I have tank logic in the profile, it is UNTESTED! Use at your own risk!

What level is this bot designed for?
Currently level 60, no higher.

Currently these Role Abilities are used in this profile*:
  • Rampart
  • Provoke
  • Awareness
  • Convalescence
  • Interject
* I personally question other choices for now, for the purposes of this bot. Low Blow uses the same diminishing returns as the stun from shield bash. For botting reasons, shield bash is better.

Explanation of Filters:

1. Check for Tank Mode (else DPS) = Check this box if you want to be tank mode, otherwise, it does DPS only. See notes below for TANK ONLY, DPS ONLY, in the "What does this combat profile do?" section to understand what is used and when.
  2. Check for N o AoE (else On) = Don't want to do any AoE? then check this box. Otherwise by default it will do AoE when mobs are greater than 1. Note below will list AOE FILTER when it applies to this. It should be obvious.
What does this combat profile do?

Rotation for DPS ONLY (Default): Fast Blade -> Riot Blade -> Fight or Flight (if up) -> Goring Blade -> Fast Blade -> Riot Blade -> Royal Authority -> Fast Blade -> Riot Blade -> Royal Authority-> (repeats)
Rotation for TANK ONLY (Filter On): Fast Blade -> Riot Blade -> Fight or Flight (if up) -> Goring Blade -> Fast Blade -> Savage Blade -> Rage of Halone -> Fast Blade -> Savage Blade -> Rage of Halone-> (repeats)
Note: When AoE is in rotation, Goring Blade rotation will be every other comb, instead of once per 2 DPS/Tank combo due to AoEs being added into rotation and keeping bleed up on mob as priority.

Sword Oath will be on for DPS ONLY mode (Default)
Shield Oath will be used when in TANK ONLY mode (Filter On)

Spirits Within will be used and mingled into the rotation after fast blade, whenever it is avail.
Shield Swipe should be used on GCD/Activation
Shield Bash should be used when monster is casting a spell/ability
Shield Lob should be used when out of range of monster
Rampart should be activated at < 91% HP
Bulwark should be activated at < 98% HP and when the player is being directly attacked
Sheltron should be activated at < 95% HP and when the player is being directly attacked
Awareness should be activated at < 35% HP and when the player is being directly attacked
Tempered should should be activated whenever blind or heavy is placed on you
Clemency should be used on yourself when your HP drops below 25%
Hallowed Ground should activate whenever you drop below 25%, following this the bot should cast Convalescence if available, and proceed to cast Clemency until your HP reaches over 85% full

TANK ONLY stuff:
Rage of Halone instead of Royal Authority combo will be used.
Shield Oath will be used.
Flash should be used on a routine basis if more than 1 enemy exists near you
Provoke should cast on enemies that are not fighting you

AOE ONLY stuff:
Total eclipse will be used to start off the rotation, regardless of DPS or TANK mode, prior to every Fast Blade.
Circle of Scorn will be used when up, directly after the first Fast Blade

Current Version: 1.2

To install, please place this .lua file in your %/MINIONAPP/MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles folder and then reload LUA in the bot or start the bot if not started, etc.

v0.9 - Release, please be aware that this a beta.
v1.0 - Fixed rotation
  • Issue with not using the right combo abilities for Royal Authority, this has been fixed and tested.
v.1.2 - Stun
Stun will not spam now, it will wait 10 seconds before doing it again. You can also turn it off by checking the third filter, under filters.

I make this on my own time, and I update it on my own time as well. Please give me time to respond to feedback and fix issues. Please check this post regularly for updates. As I am not currently leveling my Paladin, adding abilities to this that are higher than level 60 may be an issue for me in testing.

Thank you and enjoy.

-Sho
As a note, after today, I will be on business travel, without FFXIV until July 3rd. While I may be able to tweak the script manually, I won't be able to test issues in-game. I haven't seen any replies yet, with over 10 downloads, so I assume it is working as intended for the most part.

-Sho
Thanks for this! Keep up the great work @Shozu !

Just tried the profile it's great! Just needs a little more tweaking, haven't really pin point what yet. (Lvl70 still works somewhat) lol
How do i Check the filter ? I don't see any tick box
(06-24-2017, 06:11 AM)zpeaker Wrote: [ -> ]How do i Check the filter ? I don't see any tick box

I'm not sure why but the Show Filters button only appears when you set it to assist.
(06-24-2017, 01:08 AM)whatever101 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for this! Keep up the great work @Shozu !

Just tried the profile it's great! Just needs a little more tweaking, haven't really pin point what yet. (Lvl70 still works somewhat) lol

Thanks. I put this together in about an hour so I didn't get to test anything that a practice dummy couldn't provide. As stated in the post it's designed for level 60 only :(
(06-24-2017, 11:54 AM)Shozsu Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2017, 01:08 AM)whatever101 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for this! Keep up the great work @Shozu !

Thanks. I put this together in about an hour so I didn't get to test anything that a practice dummy couldn't provide. As stated in the post it's designed for level 60 only :(

Yeah.. I know :/ get to 70 already! xD jkjk I'll just wait patiently ^^ if only I had more knowledge on making these I would help out, I tried making my own but didn't get pass the first rotation lol.
Noticed that the profile will not use Royal Authority at all.  Disabled Filter 1 for DPS mode and it just uses Goring Blade then repeats Fast > Savage Blade over and over.  With 4.0 Royal Authority's Combo was changed to Fast Blade > Riot Blade > Royal Authority, i noticed with your profile it's still set to Fast > Savage > Royal; i tried messing with it a bit, but still haven't been able to get it to use the Royal Combo yet.
(06-29-2017, 09:51 AM)emag6256 Wrote: [ -> ]Noticed that the profile will not use Royal Authority at all.  Disabled Filter 1 for DPS mode and it just uses Goring Blade then repeats Fast > Savage Blade over and over.  With 4.0 Royal Authority's Combo was changed to Fast Blade > Riot Blade > Royal Authority, i noticed with your profile it's still set to Fast > Savage > Royal; i tried messing with it a bit, but still haven't been able to get it to use the Royal Combo yet.

Edit: oh lol I see what you are saying. Wow, surprised that slipped me and no one else mentioned it either. I have been travelling all week so I will fix it on Sunday. Sorry about that mix up.
(07-01-2017, 05:02 AM)Shozsu Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2017, 09:51 AM)emag6256 Wrote: [ -> ]Noticed that the profile will not use Royal Authority at all.  Disabled Filter 1 for DPS mode and it just uses Goring Blade then repeats Fast > Savage Blade over and over.  With 4.0 Royal Authority's Combo was changed to Fast Blade > Riot Blade > Royal Authority, i noticed with your profile it's still set to Fast > Savage > Royal; i tried messing with it a bit, but still haven't been able to get it to use the Royal Combo yet.

Edit: oh lol I see what you are saying. Wow, surprised that slipped me and no one else mentioned it either. I have been travelling all week so I will fix it on Sunday. Sorry about that mix up.

I noticed it lol, but figured I'd let you enjoy your vacation/travelling xD and wait till you got back.
Pages: 1 2 3