MMOMinion

Full Version: REQ: WHM 4.0 pls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
whm for stormblood please  thanks
++++++
ThumbsUp yes please Love me some Whm power.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ei5ph16fspiaeg...e.lua?dl=0

Sebbs just fixed this and its working if you guys want to give it a go!
On this, don't works after lvl 64, don't use stone IV
(07-03-2017, 02:36 AM)DeearkZ Wrote: [ -> ]On this, don't works after lvl 64, don't use stone IV

i made same mistake , in the acr profile there is a VeilHW and a VeilSB , set it to the SB one all works well
Having the same problem with Sebbs profile not casting Stone IV.  I just came back to the game after awhile so I'm trying to get Minion going again, and can't figure out how to make the change krackle suggested.  

*Edit* I seemed to have fixed it.  I changed Stone IV in the skill manager to show Previous Skill NOT 150 and Current Action NOT 150, to match the other versions of Stone.  Now it's nuking away in fates.
(07-07-2017, 11:21 PM)PixiKel Wrote: [ -> ]Having the same problem with Sebbs profile not casting Stone IV.  I just came back to the game after awhile so I'm trying to get Minion going again, and can't figure out how to make the change krackle suggested.  

*Edit* I seemed to have fixed it.  I changed Stone IV in the skill manager to show Previous Skill NOT 150 and Current Action NOT 150, to match the other versions of Stone.  Now it's nuking away in fates.

mind telling me where I could modify that
Click on MMOMinion -> (go to the right) FFXIVMinion -> (scroll down and click on) - > ACR -> 6th item from the top is a drop down called "Selected Profile" - change that to "VeilSB" and you will be good to go
Pages: 1 2