MMOMinion

Full Version: Is the peaks Mesh still broken?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is the mesh in the peaks near the koppranickel sand node still broken or is it just me?
(07-01-2017, 10:06 AM)asaben Wrote: [ -> ]Is the mesh in the peaks near the koppranickel sand node still broken or is it just me?

Yes I tried to get that too but the bot is messed up. It always throw me a message. The devs could help us here, I have this bot for gathering mostly.

"[NAVIGATION]: Move To [178,155,-354], From [85,130,-524], MapID 620 Rnd true"
 "[GetMovementPath]: We could not get a path to our destination."
Independent of the mesh it should work.
(07-30-2017, 03:19 PM)amigos38 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2017, 10:06 AM)asaben Wrote: [ -> ]Is the mesh in the peaks near the koppranickel sand node still broken or is it just me?

Yes I tried to get that too but the bot is messed up. It always throw me a message. The devs could help us here, I have this bot for gathering mostly.

"[NAVIGATION]: Move To [178,155,-354], From [85,130,-524], MapID 620 Rnd true"
 "[GetMovementPath]: We could not get a path to our destination."

I'm getting than randomly in Eastern Thanalan today, was ok a few days ago I swear..
Funny thing is the peaks worked fine before I unlocked flying.
I tried to disable the bot from using a mount and it still does anyway and gets stuck in that loop.
My wife can't fly here yet and hers is still going ok atm, not sure if that helps find the issue.
Happens on all nodes to me, be it on the south east for other materials or the koppranickal nodes. Hers, ok on all nodes.
try downloading geneticdoom's mesh or bottox's u can find it under the gather profile section