MMOMinion

Full Version: Daio Squid Red Script [SB] 40+ Scripts Per
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Improved version in my fisher pack! 
http://www.mmominion.com/thread-19386.html
Thx for the cookie!  Happy
(07-07-2017, 10:28 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote: [ -> ]Thx for the cookie!  Happy

NP, Connection #23 is the one.
Thanks Gothic, it works great! On a side note, have you been having issues where the action double hook is being used instead of patience or patience 2? Seems to happen on all fishing profiles for me.
(07-09-2017, 04:48 AM)Manus Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Gothic, it works great!  On a side note, have you been having issues where the action double hook is being used instead of patience or patience 2?  Seems to happen on all fishing profiles for me.

this will fix that if it is still broke
It doesn't move at all... :(
(07-09-2017, 08:40 AM)Golden Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't move at all... :(

Because the navmesh for Ruby is messed up. Follow the steps i stated and it will work just fine.
(07-09-2017, 07:55 PM)GothicPunkGirl Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2017, 08:40 AM)Golden Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't move at all... :(

Because the navmesh for Ruby is messed up. Follow the steps i stated and it will work just fine.

I tried.. I may have miss something... :(
what do you mean by set fisher to job slot 3? i also followed step 3 for the navmesh but still does not move or fish.
(07-12-2017, 09:30 PM)stupidflys Wrote: [ -> ]what do you mean by set fisher to job slot 3? i also followed step 3 for the navmesh but still does not move or fish.

your saved gear sets ,make fisher's saved gear set, 3rd on the list
Pages: 1 2