MMOMinion

Full Version: Leveling with Velodyna Grass Carp Red Scrips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok so after much trial and error I have actually created a working profile that you can 100% AFK from 60-70 even though I don't recommend it.

First things first you need to get Salmon Roe from the Independent Merchant in Castrum.  
Then you need to add Velodyna Grass Carp with a value of 690 to the collectible tab
The profile has the fishing equip set set to number 4

Select the Profile and go.

The profile mines the Velodyna River in 3 spots in the hopes that you catch the Grass Carp. At 60 I didn't catch many.  After it hits up the 3 spots it goes to a fourth spot off the river where there is no Grass Carp.  The reason I put this in was because I kept getting the, " the fish sense something amiss" message so by adding this fourth spot it just grinds xp until it moves back to the river. 

Probably isn't the best profile but if you are lazy and looking for something to just run without putting any effort into it then this is it.

If there are any problems please let me know and I will try to fix them.  This is my first profile with this bot since I am new here so I'm still learning the ins and outs.

INITIAL POST BELOW
Bare with me as I am new to this bot and community so I am still learning to write the profiles for it.

I have created a profile that with the current version of mmominion (as of 7/11/17) works without a problem.

That being said at Level 60 with all HQ craftable gear the catching rates ive received from just AFKing using the profile are not the best in regards to catching the Grass Carp.

I am using Salmon Roe as the bait.
And I have Fishing set as #4
I have added Velodyna Grass Carp with a value of 690 to the Collectible tab

From 60-61 I caught:

NQ/HQ - Fish
25/5 - Greenstream Loach
74/16 - Bloodsipper
7/3 - Black Velodyna Carp
8/0 - Velodyna Grass Carp
1 Velodyna Grass Carp Collectable above 690

I am now 61 and my Gathering is at 513 and Perception at 442 and will report back what I catch.

REPORT COMING SOON

The profile is set to go to three spots on the river and use stealth obviously to avoid getting killed.

It uses Patience II but you can change it in the profile to Patience if youd like.  I don't have any manuals but I have more cordials then I can count.

If you have any questions at all let me know and ill try and answer them if I can.

Please comment back any problems you may have.

Ill add a donate link if this profile actually turns out to be worth a damn.
(07-11-2017, 04:33 PM)malvagio87 Wrote: [ -> ]Bare with me as I am new to this bot and community so I am still learning to write the profiles for it.

I have created a profile that with the current version of mmominion (as of 7/11/17) works without a problem.

That being said at Level 60 with all HQ craftable gear the catching rates ive received from just AFKing using the profile are not the best in regards to catching the Grass Carp.

I am using Salmon Roe as the bait.
And I have Fishing set as #4
I have added Velodyna Grass Carp with a value of 690 to the Collectible tab

From 60-61 I caught:

NQ/HQ - Fish
25/5 - Greenstream Loach
74/16 - Bloodsipper
7/3 - Black Velodyna Carp
8/0 - Velodyna Grass Carp
1 Velodyna Grass Carp Collectable above 690

I am now 61 and my Gathering is at 513 and Perception at 442 and will report back what I catch.

REPORT COMING SOON

The profile is set to go to three spots on the river and use stealth obviously to avoid getting killed.

It uses Patience II but you can change it in the profile to Patience if youd like.  I don't have any manuals but I have more cordials then I can count.

If you have any questions at all let me know and ill try and answer them if I can.

Please comment back any problems you may have.

Ill add a donate link if this profile actually turns out to be worth a damn.

Thanks for this. I'll let you know if / when I try it
Wheres the download link? Id like to give it a try! :D
(07-14-2017, 06:05 AM)thefiveboltmain Wrote: [ -> ]Wheres the download link? Id like to give it a try! :D

I added the link back and changed the information
Theres only 3 tasks.. are you sure theres a 4th spot? :p
(07-14-2017, 02:25 PM)malvagio87 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2017, 06:05 AM)thefiveboltmain Wrote: [ -> ]Wheres the download link? Id like to give it a try! :D

Just standing there for me. Do i have to walk to the lake myself or something?

*edit* walked to a lake and started bot. still doing nothing...

*edit 2*
Got it working, it was my bad not yours. Ty for profile :)
(07-15-2017, 03:51 AM)LordSeth Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2017, 02:25 PM)malvagio87 Wrote: [ -> ]

Just standing there for me. Do i have to walk to the lake myself or something?  

*edit* walked to a lake and started bot. still doing nothing...

*edit 2*
Got it working, it was my bad not yours. Ty for profile :)

Care to explain how then?
Edit: Nvm, use Fishing instead of Gathering
anyone having the issue were it just stands in the river and gets the "the fish sense somthing amiss." the bot is just trying to fish there still will it move on its own eventually?
(07-15-2017, 01:17 PM)lienhart Wrote: [ -> ]anyone having the issue were it just stands in the river and gets the "the fish sense somthing amiss." the bot is just trying to fish there still will it move on its own eventually?

No you have to stop fishing, go fish in another hole manually, then come back.
(07-15-2017, 01:25 PM)Tsukuyomi0101 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2017, 01:17 PM)lienhart Wrote: [ -> ]anyone having the issue were it just stands in the river and gets the "the fish sense somthing amiss." the bot is just trying to fish there still will it move on its own eventually?

No you have to stop fishing, go fish in another hole manually, then come back.

damn ok thanks bud
Pages: 1 2 3 4