MMOMinion

Full Version: GC Hunting Log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry in advance if this has been answered.

I was using the Grind option to complete my hunting log and figured once it got to the end of the class logs, it would do the Grand Company ones. But it didn't. I have neglected the log and am now at least 20 levels above some of the required mobs - is that to blame?

Basically my question is - Is there a way to set the bot to grind my GC Hunting Log and if so, how? Thanks.
Hi,
only select "Do Hunting Log" and it should work. Are you sure that these mobs you need are in the free zones and not in a duty?
(07-12-2017, 02:38 AM)Zanci Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
only select "Do Hunting Log" and it should work. Are you sure that these mobs you need are in the free zones and not in a duty?

Yes, I've been manually completing the list and checking if minion will suddenly kick in. The only one right now from the first list I have left is Ixali Boundwing from Coerthas Central Highlands. I'm staring them in the face and yet nothing.
it should automatically work, but with SB, who knows what might have broken. Which job are you doing, I can see if my bot works when i get home.

Does console say anything when you hit start with do hunting log checked?
(07-12-2017, 03:53 PM)rsilva712 Wrote: [ -> ]it should automatically work, but with SB, who knows what might have broken. Which job are you doing, I can see if my bot works when i get home.

Does console say anything when you hit start with do hunting log checked?

It doesn't no. So my job is bard and it had no issues locating the hunting log mobs for that. I also have a baby pugilist I've just started which if I switch to it, it will look to complete the log for as well. But nothing for my GC hunting log (which is Immortal Flames.)
same for me, it dosn't do GC log had to it myself ^^; (only did Rank 1 and 2 so far)
having this exact issue as well.
I'm now see the following in the console
console Wrote:failed with
[string "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_init.lua"]:159: [string "return GetQuestInfo(2532,'step') >= 4 or QuestCompleted(2532)"]:1: chunk has too many syntax levels
Sorry for the double post. Issue seems fixed for me.
(07-19-2017, 06:10 PM)taffyapple Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the double post. Issue seems fixed for me.

How did you resolve this ?
Pages: 1 2