MMOMinion

Full Version: REQ: 60-70 Fishing profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive been searching for a bit now to see if anyone has made a simple leveling profile for SB fishing but cant seem to find anything. Is the best way to just use markers on your own? The only thing I cant seem to get is how to fix the "fish notice somethings amiss" thing or w/e it is. How does one fix that with a marker list? Thanks for any responses! :)

Edit: Found that you have to set an extra location to get away from the fish long enough to drop the amiss thing.
(07-15-2017, 09:56 PM)thefiveboltmain Wrote: [ -> ]Ive been searching for a bit now to see if anyone has made a simple leveling profile for SB fishing but cant seem to find anything. Is the best way to just use markers on your own? The only thing I cant seem to get is how to fix the "fish notice somethings amiss" thing or w/e it is. How does one fix that with a marker list? Thanks for any responses! :)

Edit: Found that you have to set an extra location to get away from the fish long enough to drop the amiss thing.

I've got a rather basic one for grinding 64-70. Untested at this point If anyone wants to try it though just msg me or something and I'll let whomever wants to test it out.
I used the Velodyna Grass Carp profile to 65, and then modified it personally for Yanxian Koi to 70. I'll drop the Yanxian Koi modified file I made (Not super tested, I know it lands takes off and fishes just fine) here, in both cases you'll have to add a 4th node to go to for resetting the Fish Sense Something Amiss.
Neloriot I cant PM you :p