MMOMinion

Full Version: LVL 70 35-80 Dur iLvl 1-70 universal profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi,

Zanci and I made a universal lvl 70 crafter profile.
With this profile you can craft every recipe from lvl 1 - 70 with a 100% hq chance out of nq materials except for the lvl 60 Star Housing Items (Their needed progress is a little bit over the top).
70 1 Star and 2 Star are also excluded.

The durabilty doesn't matter. It can be used for 35, 40, 60, 70 and 80 durability.

Required stats:

Crafter lvl 70 with class quest done so you get manipulation II
Craftmanship: 1320 (it should work with less but i didn't test it)
Control: 1220
CP: 467(it should work with 462 but it isn't testet)

Needed Cross Class Skills: muscle memory, comfort zone, byregot's blessing, innovation, steady hand II, piece by piece, careful sythesis II

Update: the normal download is in german cause i'm playing with the german game client. i've added an english version of the profile for better understanding which skills i'm using

Update 24.07.2017: Uploaded new version with rhodonite fix, now it should work with all normal recipes from 1-70 except the housing items

Update 25.07.2017: There was an error in the english version of the profile, now it is a clean easy to read profile, optimized it a bit so it finishes low level crafts after it reaches 100% quality
Here the macro you can use for the needed cross class skills

English

Code:
/aaction clear
/aaction "Muscle Memory" on
/aaction "Comfort Zone" on
/aaction "Steady Hand II" on
/aaction "Piece by Piece" on
/aaction "Innovation" on
/aaction "Byregot's Blessing" on
/aaction "Careful Synthesis II" on
/echo Cross-class action setup complete <se.1>

German

Code:
/aaction clear
/aaction "Motorisches Gedächtnis" on
/aaction "Komfortzone" on
/aaction "Ruhige Hand II" on
/aaction "Stück für Stück" on
/aaction "Innovation" on
/aaction "Byregots Benediktion" on
/aaction "Sorgfältige Bearbeitung II" on

French

Code:
/aaction clear
/aaction "Mémoire musculaire" on
/aaction "Zone De Confort" on
/aaction "Main Sûre II" on
/aaction "Pièce par pièce" on
/aaction "Innovation" on
/aaction "Bénédiction de Byregot" on
/aaction "Travail prudent II" on
ty for the profile, any chance you can upload an english version of the profile?
Works amazingly. Crafted about 379 Molybdenum Ingots all HQ!!
(07-21-2017, 03:31 PM)minion2551 Wrote: [ -> ]ty for the profile, any chance you can upload an english version of the profile?

added an english version of the profile
(07-21-2017, 11:28 PM)SearchEradia Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2017, 03:31 PM)minion2551 Wrote: [ -> ]ty for the profile, any chance you can upload an english version of the profile?

added an english version of the profile

ty very much!
Great profile.  I have found that crafting Rhodonite doesn't work.  Falls short.  1422 craft, 1222 control 507 CP.  Otherwise works great.
(07-23-2017, 06:24 AM)moocow Wrote: [ -> ]Great profile.  I have found that crafting Rhodonite doesn't work.  Falls short.  1422 craft, 1222 control 507 CP.  Otherwise works great.

ty for the information. Didn't know there was a level 70 / 40 durabilty craft when i started to create this profile. 
I'm currently working on a new version of the profile with the rhodonite recipe working.
I will Upload it later.
Thx for this SearchEradia, and very nice idea! ThumbsUp
Update
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8