MMOMinion

Full Version: BLM 4.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
***Update 7/31***

BLM profile should be fully functional without hiccups. 

Filter 1 -  Buffs *turn this on if you want the bot to use Ley Lines, Sharpcast, Manaward, Triplecast, Swift Cast, Lucid Dreaming, Diversion and Convert*
Filter 2 - AOE *Turn this filter on if you prefer the bot use Fire2, Thunder 2/4, and Flare when 3+ monsters *uses convert and transpose after flares*
Filter 3 - Mana Shift *turn this filter on if you wanna throw mana at healers below 50% mana in umbral ice 3*
again, im always up for suggestions/tweaks. let me know. 
Filter 4 - Ley Lines and Scathe

vpkiller91 helped me in making a few adjustments, fire3 should be working now for lower leveling grinding, thunder 2 should now function properly, and she should no longer replace thunder2 with 1/3. i apologize for the delay, enjoy!
hi, this profile is great
using it now for grinding, much better than default profile
thank you very much!
thank you.. still trying to figure out how to get Enochian and Ley Lines to activate.. will probably update this profile with an AOE filter.
hey, thank you for the update!
ley lines and enochian working perfectly
can't wait to see your opener update :D
could you please upload it on this side i cannot use dropbox, it just link me to the main site.

thanks
done.
Doesn't work well at level 60 :(

nvm guess it has a set pattern of openers that's not great for PoTD
What issue are you having? I can try to iron out the kink.
amazing work, I really hope you expand on it, also. the profile seem to use triplecast when it is not needed, ex. when a monster at 1% heal it would use it
(07-26-2017, 02:41 PM)balol Wrote: [ -> ]amazing work, I really hope you expand on it, also. the profile seem to use triplecast when it is not needed, ex. when a monster at 1% heal it would use it

hey so if i were to update the profile to not use triplecast at a certain HP, in boss fights where the boss has much much more HP it would completely cut out using triplecast.  if you just want to use it for grinding, you can tap triplecast and scroll to Target - HP%> and set it to 40-30 so that the bot wont triplecast at that point. but it wouldnt really work for raiding cause 30% is still a ton of HP for boss fights.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6