MMOMinion

Full Version: REQ:Castaway Chocobo Chick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will you make a profile to catch Castaway Chocobo Chick?
(07-22-2017, 03:48 PM)magiarnia Wrote: [ -> ]Will you make a profile to catch Castaway Chocobo Chick?

Ok, so I made a profile for you and since i'm not a pro yet, you will have to bare with my cheap ways to do get this done..

WARNING !! not recommend to AFK; use at own risk

First, since I couldn't edit the NavMesh properly without messing the original one, you'll have to go to the area (North Isle of Endless Summer) and CHECK and MAKE SURE that NOBODY is there because you will need to turn on the teleport hack & Paranoid to get to the spot.

Recommend: Fisher lv.60+ to use Patient II
Bait: Rat Tail

Install path: MINIONAPP/Bots/FFXIVMinion64//LuaMods/ffxivminion/FishProfiles
(07-26-2017, 05:33 AM)vilcheat Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2017, 03:48 PM)magiarniaは Wrote: [ -> ]あなたが漂流チョコボチックをキャッチするプロファイルを作るのだろうか?

[OK]を、私はあなたのためのプロファイルを作り、私はあなたがこれを成し遂げる行うには、私の安価な方法で裸する必要がありますが、プロはまだいないよので、..

WARNING !! お勧めしませAFK。自己責任で使用して

、私はオリジナルのものをいじってなくても正常にNavMeshを編集することができなかったため、まず、あなたは地域に行く必要があるでしょう(エンドレスサマーの北島)  およびチェックしていることを確認し  ていること、誰もあなたが必要となりますので、ありませんするためにオンにテレポートハック  &パラノイドスポットに取得します。

オススメ:フィッシャーをlv.60 +患者IIを使用する
ベイトを:ラットテールは、

パスをインストールします。MINIONAPP /ボット/ FFXIVMinion64 // LuaMods / ffxivminion / FishProfiles

I will try it, thank you very much. Cutesmile
Any update to this without teleport hack and I am pretty sure lugworms work better (fact check?).
(08-23-2017, 12:54 AM)exquisitesamurai Wrote: [ -> ]Any update to this without teleport hack and I am pretty sure lugworms work better (fact check?).

If you map that area yourself then no teleport needed, I have not looked lately as I run a custom mesh, yet before the islands were not mapped, so not possible to just navigate to that fishing hole.
magiarnia can u make other profiles to catch other minions fishin this one work 100% ty so much