MMOMinion

Full Version: SCH 4.0 With gauges ! WiP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, i'm posting this since there's no SCH profile out there, not even 1 without gauges.

First of all, my profile is done with the french version of the bot so you might have to deal with french skill names if you want to change all those things that i can't get to work

So here's a list of the things that doesn't work yet or that i don't know how to deal with it.

- Aldo disabled because it spams it too much and you just run out of mana in every single EX / Savage content too fast
- Rez doesn't work, not even without swiftcast, i tried a lot of things there but since i don't have sebbs profile to compare it to mine i can't get this to work
- Deployment tactics doesn't work either, I want it to do it when Aldo + an eye for an eye are up, but again can't make it work
- The lvl 62 skill isn't tweaked yet since i don't really know how to use it, wanted to discuss this with you guys before doing it
- Sacred soil isn't added yet too since again I don't know how to do it ..
- No swiftcast summon yet

Don't forget to turn ON aldo if you don't do any savage content !

Role skills supported atm

- Cleric stance
- Protect (this need some changes, it only does it on me)
- Eye for an eye
- Lucid dream

I've tried this in all roulettes during 5 days and no one died in my pt (had to disable dps with some big pulls from time to time) I did Susano & lakshmi EX but had to turn it off because i ran out of mana at around 20% remaining hp on each boss. Cleared O1S with it but again some mana probs

Alright guys don't forget this is a very early release and it's my first profile ever, I posted it since theres nothing else out there. I know a lot of things are just stupidly bad so please don't blame me that much

Feel free to PM me if you want me to translate the names of the skills, or you want to send me my SCH profile that you changed !

Peace allĀ  ThumbsUp
NVM... Fixed
Do you fixed something ?
I just wanted to know your aethervalue gauge thing xD I have my own scholar/smnr profile that I use.
Oh yeah, i just did some random testing with gauges and it worked somehow, was pretty easy for SCH since it's only 1, 2 or 3

Maybe you can share your own Sch profile here ? Since mine is pretty basic .. I've tried again and again to make some changes but can't get any better
I would but the thing that I don't like about it is aoe heals for scholar since indomability/emergency tactics -> succor is so situational. I do have them done in my profile though for people who don't mind it casting aoe heal whenever~ It just might not be as smooth.

No tactical deployment cuz situational.

Does dps/healing/eos skills perfectly though.

If anyone would like me to upload my scholar profile just lmk :D
(08-01-2017, 06:44 PM)vpkiller91 Wrote: [ -> ]I would but the thing that I don't like about it is aoe heals for scholar since indomability/emergency tactics -> succor is so situational. I do have them done in my profile though for people who don't mind it casting aoe heal whenever~ It just might not be as smooth.

No tactical deployment cuz situational.

Does dps/healing/eos skills perfectly though.

If anyone would like me to upload my scholar profile just lmk :D

Could you?
The healer profiles I always found to be the best were the ones that had you healing manually and just automate DPS if you selected an enemy target. Cut the buttons you use in half while still being able to manage MP.
Oh yeah that's an awesome idea, I might do a filter to disable healing for high level content and just enable heal while doing leveling. I'll post that when i'm done with it !