MMOMinion

Full Version: Spearfishing Timeline.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know it has been asked already, but since this is kinda important to many users and some times has passed I'm just asking this again... Any possible timeline about Spearfishing? :)
(07-28-2017, 02:08 PM)rhada Wrote: [ -> ]I know it has been asked already, but since this is kinda important to many users and some times has passed I'm just asking this again... Any possible timeline about Spearfishing? :)

Will be done when it's done everyone is working as hard as possible getting things working. There are more important things that need to be done first. For starters... Can't do spear fishing without diving...
(07-28-2017, 02:20 PM)HusbandoMax Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2017, 02:08 PM)rhada Wrote: [ -> ]I know it has been asked already, but since this is kinda important to many users and some times has passed I'm just asking this again... Any possible timeline about Spearfishing? :)

Will be done when it's done everyone is working as hard as possible getting things working. There are more important things that need to be done first. For starters... Can't do spear fishing without diving...

I'm not saying you're not working hard, I can see an update almost every day and we're all very thankful bout that :) . Of course "it's done when it's done"... I was just wondering if there was a timeline or "expected timeline". But from your answer I can clearly see that there isn't, at least anytime soon.

Anyway thank you for you hard work!
Curious too