MMOMinion

Full Version: Deltascape V2.0 (Savage) Walkthrough
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a Sense timeline profile for Deltascape V2.0 (Savage) and what it does is that it tells you exactly what you need to do throughout the whole battle and when you need to do it. Please keep in mind the following:
  • Times displayed in the timeline window are inaccurate and hence I do not recommend you to open the timeline window while using this profile. However, the sounds and images work perfectly and pop on time otherwise.
  • A countdown must be initiated prior to the fight in order for the profile to start and reset.
  • Images are disabled by default because I don't like text popping on my screen while raiding, but you can turn them on by removing the "--" before each line. For that, I recommend using Notepad++.
  • Creating timelines is different from creating triggers and it takes an insane amount of time and a lot of testing so you might find some errors here and there, so, if you do, please report them here so I can fix them ASAP.
  • This profile is open for suggestions and if you would like to see additional features, please let me know here and I will try to implement them when I can.
Important Note: FFXIV built-in logger does not log engaged enemy's actions while your character is dead and since this profile is based on the in-game logs, it will not work while your character is dead.

Profile Setup:
  • Copy Deltascape V2.0 (Savage).lua to C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\Sense\profiles
  • Make sure "Enable Profiles" is ticked in Sense.
  • Select Deltascape V2.0 (Savage).lua from the profiles dropdown in Sense.
  • To enable callouts for tank switch on two stacks of Gradual Pertification, make sure "Enable Triggers" is ticked in Sense.

I leave the profile at your disposal.
~Enjoy~

Code:
v1.8
- The profile should now start and reset even if the countdown was initiated by a macro.

v1.7:
General
- Implemented a new method to improve detection and prevent overlapping.
- The profile is no longer dependent on in-battle logs and will now function even if your character is dead.
- The profile now detects your role (Tank, DPS or healer) and tells you what you need to do according to your role.
- It will remind you to levitate at the begging of the battle only if you're not levitating.
- It will now only tell you to levitate for specific mechanics if you're not levitating.
- If you're not meant to levitate during specific mechanics, it will now tell you not to levitate.
- If it is not your turn for tentacle position, it will tell you to stay put.
Class Specific
- If your class is a Scholar, it will tell you when to cast Succor in preparation of Gravitational Wave.
- If your class is a WhiteMage, it will tell you when to cast Medica 2 in preparation of Gravitational Wave.
- If your class is Astrologian, it will tell you when to cast Aspected Helios in preparation of Gravitational Wave.

v1.6:
- Fixed an issue that caused the profile to call a tank switch repeatedly.

v1.5:
- Adjusted all windowclose values to prevent overlapping.
- Adjusted some text for more clarity. "Levitate" was changed to "Everyone else levitate".

v1.4:
- Adjusted all times in the profile for faster and better detection.
- Shortened unnecessarily long text. "Mass raid wide damage" was changed to "Mass damage".

v1.3:
- Added a trigger for tanks to switch at two stacks of gradual petrification.

v1.2:
- Fixed an issue where profile didn't show in-game.

v1.1:
- Removed unnecessary text.

v1.0:
- Initial release.
love it tnx so much 1 try and pass now to V.3S
awesome
[Image: unknown.png]
Someone have tutorial for install it correctly please with sense in video thanks in advance !
Hi,

First of all thank you. This is amazing

Second I don't know if you can help me... Randomly i stop getting instructions on the "Be ready to levitate for incoming earthquake". From there on I get random one off instructions. I didn't manage to find why that happens and it looks random :S:S

When it says "Be ready to levitate for incoming earthquake" It looks like it gives all the instructions until the end
(08-08-2017, 10:28 PM)CyberV Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

First of all thank you. This is amazing

Second I don't know if you can help me... Randomly i stop getting instructions on the "Be ready to levitate for incoming earthquake". From there on I get random one off instructions. I didn't manage to find why that happens and it looks random :S:S

When it says "Be ready to levitate for incoming earthquake" It looks like it gives all the instructions until the end

I got the same.
Does the 1-4 savage profiles need updating? I can't seem to get any to work ever since 4.1 patch
Profile works great, used it yesterday as a DPS class and was able to clear the fight for the first time. Thanks for the work on this!