MMOMinion

Full Version: Stormblood: Ephemeral/Aetherial Gathering Bot/Min
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello all,

I've seen some requests for an aetherial gathering profile. I've made one which gathers all the ephemeral botany and mining nodes for reduction. 

I've been running it for a few hours now and I think that I've worked all the bugs out of it. When one does crop up, it seems to be a navmesh issue where the meshes aren't 100% working yet.

The default setup uses gearset 2 for mining and gearset 3 for botany. You can easily change this in the .lua if you wish:

Code:
    ["setup"] = {
        ["gearsetmining"] = 2;
        ["gearsetbotany"] = 3;
    };

The bot uses the 470 collectability rotation (https://www.garlandtools.org/bell/) except I like to use Instinctual Appraisal at the end instead of Methodical. I find overall it doesn't fail me.  You must have 600GP.

Stats that I've tested it on: Gathering - 1084 Perception - 1054

The bot automatically gathers crystals from the re-pop nodes; however, if you wish for it to gather specific items, this can be easily changed in the .lua.
["item1"] = "Sun Cabbage";

Code:
        [2] = {  -- Re-Pop Task 01 (1of2) @ 8AM-12PM (Botanist / Azim Steppe)
            ["mapid"] = 622;
            ["radius"] = 30;
            ["pos"] = {
                -- -307.8 6.2 412.64 -0.82
                ["x"] = -307.8;
                ["y"] = 6.2;
                ["z"] = 412.64;
                ["h"] = -0.82;
            };
            ["type"] = "botany";
            ["item1"] = "Earth Crystal";  
            ["eorzeaminhour"] = 8;
            ["eorzeamaxhour"] = 12;
            ["skillprofile"] = "Lvl70_Aetherial";
            ["gathermaps"] = false;
            ["gathergardening"] = false;
            ["lowpriority"] = true;
            ["maxtime"] = 7500;
            ["timeout"] = 750;
            ["usestealth"] = true;

Stormblood Aetherial.lua goes into your GatherProfiles folder
\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\GatherProfiles

Lvl70_Aetherial goes into your SkillMangerProfiles folder
\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles

Issues with 4AM-8AM node:
  • This node currently has issues due to the navmesh and cube connections landing on a Minotaur.
  • The solution which I have found working for me is to manually create a new takeoff/landing point on the navmesh. I placed my point slightly behind the node so it is away from the minotaur but still pretty much on top of it. Directions for doing this can be found here thanks to GothicPunkGirl: http://www.mmominion.com/thread-19185.html

Update:
  • Added a profile that gets rid of the 4am Ephemeral Node until the navmesh has been updated to solve the problem here. The issue is that the closest mesh to cube connection is right in front of a mob who likes to kill you when you try to land.
  • All profiles now gather crystals from the re-pop nodes.
  • Solution for the 4AM-8AM node (if you're willing to edit your navmesh).
  • Added a profile for Single Mind + Methodical Appraisal rotation for crystal/cluster farming (no aetherial).
looks great! Will test it for a few hours tonight/tomorrow
Ty :D

Edit
Not sure what it is but the node @ 4-8am always freezes the bot up and the big dude with the club always wacks me dead, stealth is on and @ 30, seems to happen mounted however.
Probably the mesh thing.
(07-30-2017, 10:42 PM)laernumoretz Wrote: [ -> ]looks great! Will test it for a few hours tonight/tomorrow
Ty :D

Edit
Not sure what it is but the node @ 4-8am always freezes the bot up and the big dude with the club always wacks me dead, stealth is on and @ 30, seems to happen mounted however.
Probably the mesh thing.

It is a mesh thing. The mesh to cube connection is literally right in front of that mob. I'm trying to see if there is a way to trick the bot into doing something else. :(

I can't figure out a permanent solution to this. I've reported it as a navigation error to the devs and uploaded a profile that doesn't do the 4am node in the meantime.
The bot also freezes up by the peralite node, stays mounted and dosent harvest.

EDIT: Infact, idk if its me but the bot stops infront of the nodes without harvest a lot. Not just the one i mentioned.
(07-31-2017, 01:48 AM)Tsukuyomi0101 Wrote: [ -> ]The bot also freezes up by the peralite node, stays mounted and dosent harvest.

It has run fine for me for Perlite.
The bot waits until you have 600GP to start gathering from Ephemeral Nodes as that's what the skill rotation requires.
(07-31-2017, 02:05 AM)ghostclaire Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2017, 01:48 AM)Tsukuyomi0101 Wrote: [ -> ]The bot also freezes up by the peralite node, stays mounted and dosent harvest.

It has run fine for me for Perlite.
The bot waits until you have 600GP to start gathering from Ephemeral Nodes as that's what the skill rotation requires.

This ^

If you just want it to keep going non stop just change mingp to 0 but it'll be mostly crystals and clusters
Oh nevermind im totally retarded :)
Updated with profiles that gather crystals at re-pop nodes instead of crafting items.

Updated with a solution for the 4AM-8AM node:
The solution which I have found working for me is to manually create a new takeoff/landing point on the navmesh. I placed my point slightly behind the node so it is away from the minotaur but still pretty much on top of it. Directions for doing this can be found here thanks to GothicPunkGirl: http://www.mmominion.com/thread-19185.html
Roger that, trying the new ones!
Can you make a skill profile for Single Mind | Methodical Appraisal | Single Mind | Methodical Appraisal | Single Mind | Methodical Appraisal when it gets 600 gp or for every 200gp it uses single mind in the rotation?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7