MMOMinion

Full Version: Sch 4.0 Profile *Working for SB*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Scholar profile that heals amazingly with lustrate/excog hp checks ;) 

Someone rarely ever drops dead with this. PLEASE NOTE AOE HEALING IS MANUAL because emergency tactics/succor/indom is just too situational. If you want a profile to aoe heal for you this isn't the profile. Best method to aoe heal is if an aoe is comming deselect target and use skill manually then tab back on any target enemy/player. I DO have Indom and Emergency tactics/Succor in my profile so whoever is lazy can ENABLE it. Warning a bit clunky if enabled.

Chain Strategem/Deployment tactics/Aetherpact/Dissipation/Eye for an Eye are MANUAL requires commonsense.lua. 

Eos skills are broken ever since few patches ago. I used to have them working (Eos) but it seems to never cast whispering dawn when it has buff ID of rouse. Embrace WORKS (Your fairy will spam embrace on whoever loses even the tiniest sliver of hp for maximum fairy output). The only skills you'll have to manually control for pet play is Rouse / Whispering Dawn / Fey Covenant / Fey Illumination.

Rez does not work (I've played around with it ages, used to work last time but not anymore). Please manually rez.

Filter:
1 - DPS (Turn ON if you want it to properly DPS ***WORKS WHILE HEALING*** INCLUDES BANE/MIASMA 2)
2 - Heal (Turn ON if you want it to heal. Includes Lustrate/Excog/Adlo for tanks/Physicks for top ups)
3 - Esuna (Turn on for Esuna. Although the bot's Esuna is set to "Known Debuffs" but it still spams it on debuffs you can't esuna. Turn OFF during raids.)
4 - Eos (Turn ON for EOS. Turn OFF for Selene)
5 - Shadowflare (Turn ON for shadowflare. I set shadowflare on a filter because sometimes tanks likes to move adds/boss. This filter is to prevent dropping it @ old location)

If you just want it to manage MP/pop aetherflow/cast embraces for you then you can uncheck DPS/Heal for optimized play :D This Profile should fit any playstyle.

Enjoy my personal profile :)
Tks, VP!
This is amazing. Really good profile! wow. I suck at being a healer and this makes it so simple. Thanks for the hard work and for sharing.