MMOMinion

Full Version: FFXIV Update 8.8. - Navigation Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All scripts worked fine after update this morning, but now after the update from about an hour ago (5:00PM EST) none of my gathering scripts work. They navigate fine, but when they get to the node they won't harvest, saying it's "Unable to execute command while jumping" despite not appearing to be jumping at all. This is during the MOVETOINTERACT active task name, and happens for multiple different Red and Yellow Gathering scripts. Happens at every node.

[Image: ViClwry][Image: ViClwry.jpg]

Edit: Fixed with new update! Thanks!
Not an error. But as part of navigation, is it possible to add an option which forces the bot to fly. I've noticed times where the bot chooses to walk/chocobo rather than fly even when floor to cube connections are made properly.
Updated today. While gathering starts out following path ok, then starts to loop in one spot. Back and forth while mounting and activating stealth. Using Sebbs 1-60 mining.
[attachment=5604]

After looking into the Navigation menu more, it seems on mine at least "Navigation Mode" is defaulted to normal. When I changed it to "Follow," it seems to be back on track
Hi, 
Since today's update, are we able to do duty soon ?
Is there à solution to avoid aoe in instance/duty ?
Thx
Missing Hotkeys!
Missing SkillFilter!
Skill filter?
if you use ACR
[Image: df45b96e31.jpg]
If not...
[Image: f0b0e6f631.jpg]
(10-05-2017, 09:31 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Skill filter?
if you use ACR
[Image: df45b96e31.jpg]
If not...
[Image: f0b0e6f631.jpg]

thank you
Hi! Thank you again for another great update, I like the new UI! I know the last version's "quest helpers" were in beta but they seem to have been removed from this version. Can you please let me know when they'll be back or if they're already there how I can find them? This really helped with purchasing from NPCs and other tasks. Thank you :)
whoah, it dives and underwater gathers ;) Thanks a lot!
Pages: 1 2