MMOMinion

Full Version: [x64 Module] Almost Leviathan Helper 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Almost Leviathan Helper x64
Current Version: [Image: zip.gif] Almost Leviathan Helper.zip

[Image: MEb6ewK.png]
What is the module Almost Leviathan Helper for?
Almost Leviathan Helper is not meant to replace the program Leviathan Helper, but simply assist it when it is down after an update. This is simply to give users an option until crayfish has finished updating his program. I highly recommend using his work, as there are things Leviathan Helper can do that this can not, like adjust your FoV, and go beyond the max zoom level that the Minion hack can do.

If you decide to use the Movement Speed settings, I ask you to please use them responsibly and not in front of other players. I'll eventually add support to give an option to disable the movement speed boost and move normally around other players, but don't be dumb and risk your account just because you want to move fast.

Features:
Adjust Min/Max Camera Distance: The min/max camera distance can be adjusted to allow you to get a better view of what's going on in battle, or to look at things you normally can't get a good look at without teleporting your character and is risk free unless you talk about it in game.
Enable/Disable PermaSprint: Since Sprint is client side, we are able to exploit this and keep it enabled full time but don't abuse this around other players or you might risk your account.
Adjust Movement Speed: This hack adjusts the movement speed of your character and can be noticeable around other players if using recklessly.
Save Settings: This allows you to save the current settings to your profile, so when you reload, the settings will automatically get reapplied so you don't have to redo them.

Where to install to:
Extract the zip in your main Minion folder. Default location is: C:\MINIONAPP

Support:
For support, feedback, requests, etc... feel free to post in this topic, or for a (more likely) faster response you can message me in the FFXIVMinion Community Discord:
https://discord.gg/0fQJTii7Qwcctu4K

or at my personal Discord:
https://discord.gg/d62zcX3

Changelog:
v1.0.0 — 08/09/2017
  • Initial Release
If anyone downloaded that, it should be good now, no more GUI breaking and turning everything purple.
Okay, known issue about it breaking permasprint unless you use it through the module. I'll try to figure that one out.
Nice work.
great work
Currently, there are two issues with the initial release:
- Permasprint can only be activated/disabled within the module GUI
- Regardless of if a user messes with hack settings, it will adjust your movement speed. This isn't noticeable except for if you play in standard mode and walk backward.

I apologize for these two issues and will work to fix them.
i hope you leave the backward stepping speed as a toggle. Its nice. Great work man.
I'm sorry for not being able to get back to this sooner, currently caught up in making adjustments to my Bard ACR.

Here is a quick fix for the speed movement things only enabling the camera distance.

I'll make a more official update when I get the time.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...Helper.lua

Replace the original at: \MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\Almost Leviathan Helper
so the movement hacks don't work?
mount speed didn't seem to change...
not updated?
Pages: 1 2