MMOMinion

Full Version: Moonfire Faire - Battered Fish Quick Synth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EDIT: You don't need to setup a crafting Profile. Simply use my basic Craft Profile to circumvent the "quick synth" and the settings on the first screen shot and you're golden. To the DEVS... I believe my question in x64 Support on Discord supports inspection of a bug related to using HQ items and craft profiles created through the bot interface. Though I really have no clue why (hence the question in discord XD )

Moonfire Faire is upon us and of course the event item can't be quick synthed >.> so here is the most basic Craft Profile along with screenshots to make this bot quick synth the items for you. Maybe there's a better way but as far as I could tell all of the craft profiles I currently have make everything HQ. I put this thread in Quest profiles because of the screenshots for setup and it's for a quest. The craft profile is rather useless otherwise.

Start with the main bot menu and add a profile (name it whatever you want//click on the + box (outlined in red))

[Image: xgxIY3M.png]

Next setup your craft as follows. Set the required craft amount to w/e you need.

[Image: 03ZMjWE.png]

[Image: KX1CMTv.png]

Should look like this on the manage tab afterwards.

[Image: AI1ICGP.png]

Start the bot. Enjoy the easy "quick synth". Will not fail a craft therefore it's 100% AFKable. Hope this helps someone out. I'm using all the mats for my alts o/

Crafting Profile