MMOMinion

Full Version: Gather Multiple Shards and Crystals - AFKable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This profile will gather 2000 of all Shards and Crystals without intervention. It should be AFKable. If you want to gather more or less, you are free to edit the code by doing a Replace All of 2000 to whatever number you want. Once it completes the gathering, it will teleport to New Gridania and stand there as to not draw to much attention by continuing to gather unnecessarily. :)

You can get it here: (A_Custom) M_Gather_Shard_Crystal.lua

Put it in: \MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\GatherProfiles

It requires: G_Multi_Gathering.lua

Put that in: \MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles

Let me know if any one has any issues with it.

NOTE: For ALL shard and crystal gathering in this profile, it is set to levels 61 - 70. If you are not in this level range, you will just stand there. You are welcome to change the following:

["minlevel"] = 61;

That line will appear in every step. Change that to whatever lowest level you want to gather at. You can do a find/replace of "61;" to, say, "10;". Keep in mind tho, that the profile currently has stealth as false. This is done to speed up the gathering process since most of the higher level recipes can take a lot of shards/crystals.

If you have improvements or would like it to be adjusted, please post in this thread.

Change Log

8/12/2017
- Initial version

8/18/2017
- Removed unnecessary code for the evac point
- Fixed the issue if it landed right on 2000 shards/crystals it would stop

8/18/2017
- Fixed evac point Conditions

8/19/2017
- Lightning Crystal pathing. Seems the bot likes to go under the platforms. I've moved landing spots to fix this.

9/8/2017
- Lightning Crystal pathing (again).
---Instead of going clockwise to get the crystals. You now go counter clockwise. This allows for a different angle to get up to the upper level.
---Moving the landing spot up and out for the upper level. My hope is, this forces the bot to take more of a direct route to the upper level and not get stuck under it
Not working for me?

G_Multi_Gathering set as skill profile, yours as reg. profile, equips recommended and stands still?
(08-17-2017, 04:43 PM)DanSnakey Wrote: [ -> ]Not working for me?

G_Multi_Gathering set as skill profile, yours as reg. profile, equips recommended and stands still?

You may have to change these:

["gearsetmining"] = 2;    <-- Set number to whatever number your Miner is set to.
["gearsetbotany"] = 3;    <-- Does not use Botany for this profile. Can be ignored.

Or, just switch to Miner and then select this profile and click Start.
This has been updated.

- Removed unnecessary code for the evac point
- Fixed the issue if it landed right on 2000 it would stop
Link appears to be broken.
(08-18-2017, 09:19 PM)Thirst87 Wrote: [ -> ]Link appears to be broken.

Apologies. Should be fixed.
Updated

- Fixed evac point Conditions
Thanks for your hard work.
Updated

- Lightning Crystal pathing. Seems the bot likes to go under the platforms. I've moved landing spots to fix this.
(08-19-2017, 10:05 AM)Thirst87 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your hard work.

ThumbsUp

Just hope folks find it somewhat useful.
Pages: 1 2 3