MMOMinion

Full Version: Deltascape V1.0 (Savage) Walkthrough
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I decided to release this profile even though the majority didn't vote for it in my previous post, but it looks like O4S will take a little while longer and I didn't want to keep people waiting for this one.
I present to you this Sense timeline profile for Deltascape V1.0 (Savage) and what it does is that it guides you throughout the whole savage raid with Alte Roite.

Features:
  • Supports the whole fight from start to end and will help you through every mechanic.
  • Automatically detects your role and tells you what you need to do based solely on your role.
  • Informs you about big game mechanics beforehand so you can prepare accordingly.
  • Tells you which zone is the safe zone during the third set of orbs.
    (This is still under progress and full credits goes to Husbando Max for this feature when its implemented)

Please keep in mind the following:
  • Times displayed in the timeline window may be inaccurate and hence I do not recommend you to open the timeline window while using this profile. However, the sounds and images work perfectly and pop on time otherwise.
  • A countdown (either macro or through party menu) must be initiated for the profile to start and reset.
  • Images are disabled by default, but you can enable them by removing the "--" before each line. For that, I recommend using Notepad++.
  • If you find any error or a bug, please report it here and I will fix it ASAP.
  • This profile is open for suggestions and if you would like to see additional features such as specific call-outs for specific roles or anything else, please let me know and I will implement it if possible.
Profile Setup:

• Copy Deltascape V1.0 (Savage).lua to C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\Sense\profiles
  • Make sure "Enable Profiles" is ticked in Sense.
  • Select Deltascape V1.0 (Savage).lua from the profiles dropdown in Sense.

I leave the profile at your disposal.
~Enjoy~

Code:
v1.0:
- Initial release.
Nice!

Where did you find how Sense takes in LUA? Like IsHealer(Player.job) and such?
awesome, been waiting for this!
(08-13-2017, 02:45 AM)Mamoth Wrote: [ -> ]Nice!

Sense takes many things that are not mentioned on the wiki and to be honest it would be impossible to list everything. The possibilities with Sense are pretty much endless.
(08-13-2017, 10:18 AM)aboodba Wrote: [ -> ]

Sense takes many things that are not mentioned on the wiki and to be honest it would be impossible to list everything. The possibilities with Sense are pretty much endless.

Totally understand. Just curious where you started. What did you look at to get the proper functions to use. Thanks.
(08-13-2017, 12:26 PM)Mamoth Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2017, 10:18 AM)aboodba Wrote: [ -> ]

Totally understand. Just curious where you started. What did you look at to get the proper functions to use. Thanks.

I mainly refer to the lua helpers file, it has many useful functions that helped me get started and I also received a lot of help from Ace and Husbando Max.
Thx! :D
(08-13-2017, 01:49 PM)aboodba Wrote: [ -> ]I mainly refer to the lua helpers file, it has many useful functions that helped me get started and I also received a lot of help from Ace and Husbando Max.

Thanks. I've now created the GUI, the menu option and some of the core code. Haven't touched based with Husbando yet. Maybe when I get stuck.
Am i doing something wrong? I enabled it. I did a count down. etc, nothing is happening... timeline shows stuff tho..
(08-26-2017, 05:09 AM)Shozsu Wrote: [ -> ]Am i doing something wrong? I enabled it. I did a count down. etc, nothing is happening... timeline shows stuff tho..

Forgot to update. I figured it out.
Pages: 1 2