MMOMinion

Full Version: Can someone explain how to set filters ON/OFF??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe its a dumb question but I'm going mad with it. Pretty all the skills profiles have filters to avoid or not use some skill, I dont get how to set them ON or OFF. If I go to the skill manager I can see the Extra Filters tab but all I can do is edit the name. Do I have to select, in every single skill, which filter to use/ignore? Is it how it works?
Depends on who's profile you're using. Go to thread of origin and most profile creators will have an explanation of what having the filter box ticked or unticked will do.

Some people like having it ticked = ON aka using those skills.

Some people like having it ticked = DONT use those skills.

In the end it all comes down to the original poster of the profile because it was how they designed the profile. Best route is to go back to original thread and look at what they said checking/unchecking certain filters will do. (It's very simple.) I think you're overthinking it a bit.
Bot in assist mode, then open the "show filters". This opens the Skill filters window. Dont close it.
Then go back to grind mode, (or whatever mode you in) start the bot and there you go. :)

I wish the filter window could be opened directly from grind, but I might be a noob, or its not added.
(08-16-2017, 08:11 PM)Beastwolf Wrote: [ -> ]Bot in assist mode, then open the "show filters". This opens the Skill filters window. Dont close it.
Then go back to grind mode, (or whatever mode you in) start the bot and there you go. :)

I wish the filter window could be opened directly from grind, but I might be a noob, or its not added.

Thank you very much!