MMOMinion

Full Version: [x64 Module] Daily Hunt Assistant (EN/DE/FR/JA/KO client only) [Updated: 30.12.2017]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
What module does NOT do:
  • Doesn't collect Hunt Bills from Hunt Bilboards
  • Doesn't do weekly hunts
What module do:
  • Every hunt in daily bills, including FATE
  • Read target name from open bill for easy setup process
[Image: Mode_Description_min.png]

How to install:
Download attached archive and extract files from it to the LuaMods directory of your bot.
Example for MMOMinion installed on C:\ :
C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods
C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\DailyHuntAssistantMode
C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\DailyHuntAssistantMode\DailyHuntAssistantMode.lua (and all other files such as module.def and HuntBase...lua)

How to use:
0) In "Advanced settings" of bot I really recommend you to set your gearsets on "Auto-Equip" tab (option "Auto Equip" may stay disabled)
1) Collect Hunt Bills manually
2) Select "XDaily Hunt Assistant" as bot mode
3) Check Settings
4) Start Bot
5) Open any Hunt Bill - 0/0/5 should be changed to 0/1/5 (Done/Avaliable In Database/Targets in Bill)
6) Press Next button on openned Bill - 0/1/5 should be changed to 0/2/5
...repeat with all Hunt Bills
If you finished any target from Bill by yourself - you need to open detail window for this bill and mark "Done?" manually.
This mode monitors chat for messages "Hunt mark ... slain! (1/1)".
7) Switch mode Setup -> Run

Bot behavior:
So, you switched module to Run mode and bot started to do hunts.
Bot select the first hunt from the highest Hunt Bill (SB Level 3 usually) and teleport to it's map.
When bot arrives to the map he will switch to High Non Fate Job you set in Settings.
Then he will try to find nearest hunt on current map and move to it.
When he will see target he will compare target level and switch to "Low level Non Fate Job" if level < "Low/High level".
While killing targets bot will monitor chat for specific message "Hunt mark ... slain! (1/1)" and mark Hunt as "Done".
Then bot will try to find another nearest hunt on current map and if there is no hunt - he will teleport to the next hunt map.
FATE type hunts have the lowest priority but bot could get to the same map because of another hunt.
Depending on value of setting "Don't wait for FATE if there is non-fate hunts" bot either will wait for FATE to popup on current map or will move to the next map.
When bot arrives to the FATE location he switch Job to specified in setting "Fate Job".
While FATE battle if you select option "Summon companion for Fate" bot will summon companion.
Also default bot behavior for FATEs has been modified in order to kill minions who have aggro on you.

Bot safety behavior:
1) If bot moves from teleport point (or last hunt on the same map) to next hunt location more than 5 minutes - bot thinks he stuck. Bot will mark hunt with failing attempt. He stop movement, teleport to the Idle location and back to hunt map (it was easier to implement).
If hunt already has 2 failing attempts - it will be marked as Failed and bot will not try to do it anymore.
2) If bot has died 2 times on one hunt - this hunt will be marked as Failed as well.

Misc info:
Made this just to get understanding how bot works....still no idea Awkward
I left enough comments in code so if anyone want to modify or use or anything else - feel free.
Non-fate monsters were recorded by script while I was running across all maps so there is a chance not all of them are captured and may be not good place for grinding them (1 lonely monster with no other around him).
Renamed mode from "Daily Hunt Assistant" to "XDaily Hunt Assistant" in order not to mess up indexes of other modes in mode list.

Known bugs:
- On Yanxia can wait 5 minute for timeout between hunts. Problem because of some bot modifications...I'll just wait bot fix for this.

New file attached DefaultFunctionsModification:
I was asked to bring FATE modification I'm using in Daily module for Grind mode. Basically this modification makes bot attack aggro adds while boss-type FATEs.

Thanks to itsu for Korean client support modifications.
Very excited to try this! Thanks for creating something different and useful.
So I added the hunt marks for ARR click start and it ran all the way to the hunt mark location but as soon as it got there it switched to grind mode and just started grinding without even dismounting to kill the hunt. I figured it might be a fluke so I tried the next hunt unmounted this time and it still did the same thing without killing the hunt target

Here is the log:
https://cl.ly/3w0h133C1m3o
(09-18-2017, 02:48 PM)Exarch Wrote: [ -> ]So I added the hunt marks for ARR click start and it ran all the way to the hunt mark location but as soon as it got there it switched to grind mode and just started grinding without even dismounting to kill the hunt. I figured it might be a fluke so I tried the next hunt unmounted this time and it still did the same thing without killing the hunt target

Here is the log:
https://cl.ly/3w0h133C1m3o
I'm not quite undertand behaviour of the bot when it reach location.
Did bot select target and just run close to it and just stare at it? If so - it must be wrong combat profile, I think....atleast I had same behaviour when forgot to switch profile from pvp to pve...
I tried with both the Paladin ACR and the Bard default profile both did the same thing.

Also on a side note because you added this to feature to the main bot menu it does break some addons like the Husbando's Yo-kai addon which relys on Grind being on index 5 instead of 6
Yeah I tried a bunch of things even when I have it targeted and click start it will still run away and try to grind fates. I thought it was because I had my grind settings set to fate only it could be causing the issue but even when I turned that off it was still doing the same thing
(09-18-2017, 03:50 PM)Exarch Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I tried a bunch of things even when I have it targeted and click start it will still run away and try to grind fates. I thought it was because I had my grind settings set to fate only it could be causing the issue but even when I turned that off it was still doing the same thing
Oh, ok...i see problem now. Atleast I think so, because it's totally logical.
If in grind mode "Do Fates" checked - then it ignores my settings. I belive I can fix it on my side...meenwhile if you manually disable this flag on Grind mode it should work.

About Yo-kai ...what version are you talking about?
Last time I saw source for Yo-kai 1.2 there war this script:

Code:
if (gBotMode ~= GetString("grindMode")) then
  ffxivminion.SwitchMode(GetString("grindMode"))
end
so no index dependency...or if about HusbandoMax version? If so - I'm sure he can help with this mode/index problem...
Updated: 1.1
Changes:

- added death check for FATE type hunts
- fix for not working if in Grind mode enabled "Do Fates" (thanks Exarch)
- renamed mode to "X ..." in order not to mess up indexes of other modes in mode list
So I started this and it had me running around doing all my class hunting log. Not sure why it didn't just do the SB hunts. They are showing 0/5/5 fir all 3.
Updated: 1.2
Changes:

- Different Bills can give you the same target to hunt and one kill should go towards both of hunts, but in module it was counted only for current task - fixed
- There is logic in task selection now: if on current map there is a hunt - it'll be prioritised
- turned off flag gGrindDoHuntlog for grid task (thanks xantem)

I like this public test - there is so much stuff I didn't even considered as problem :)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23