MMOMinion

Full Version: Stormblood Dragoon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
DISCLAIMER :: Level 70 Raid profile.  Things may not work well at lower levels. :: DISCLAIMER

UPDATED FOR PATCH 4.1
EXPERIMENTAL OPENER CUZ OF 3 EYES NOW.  PARTY DPS WON'T BE HAPPY WITH IT BUT WORK IN PROGRESS I GUESS.

For all you DRG experts out there, let me know how this goes!

The opener is the personal DPS opener. 

I am not sure Dragon Sight will work.  Need more testing on that.  I have it setup currently so if it sees Shifu, Hot Shot, or Straight Shot it should hit that party target.  Outside the opener you'll need to manually fire it off for now.  It's a bit weird trying to setup a skill that targets a party member, maybe someone can help me do the logic to make that work?

I think I have all B4B, mirage dives, and jumps setup correctly.

Version 1.02   Lot o' changes!  sorry

Version 1.03  Spun my DRG back up again, so made a few more optimizations, getting into the 90th percentiles with crappy gear so should be doing good!
This is working PERFECTLY for me!

I can't thank you enough! Makes me rethink a few things on my end regarding rotatation (obviously missing some timers)..but I love it.

Thank you again for your hard work.
I have a few minor updates but I'm still working out a couple kinks. Thanks!
Updated for 4.1.
is there no position assister how i can know when i have to move to next position skill
You need to know the job a bit. My profiles tend to be for job experts and maximize DPS for endgame raid content. Level capped stuff might not work as well.

Heavy thrust = flank, will attempt to get HS buff 1st if time remaining threshold not met
Disembowel combo if enough HP advantage = any/any/rear/rear/flank
Full Thrust combo after previous conditions are met = any/any/any/side/rear
Thanks for replying i notice that dragoon has some proc skills just when it pops up just move to right position and nice job with profile :)
The profile doesnt make any jump, something I get wrong with filters? I'm lv52 atm
As with all my profiles, they aren't meant for leveling. Should really put that in the OP, sorry! It doesn't jump well at lv52 because it is waiting an ability you get at later levels.
(01-18-2018, 02:21 AM)Chunky Wrote: [ -> ]As with all my profiles, they aren't meant for leveling.  Should really put that in the OP, sorry!  It doesn't jump well at lv52 because it is waiting an ability you get at later levels.

Thnak you for explanation :)
Pages: 1 2