MMOMinion

Full Version: "WAR +" 5.0 Warrior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
WAR + V5.3 FULL Release! ThumbsUp
Please let me know of any issues you may have.

Update 1) Jul 2, 2019: Updated BETA for 5.0! :D Final testing and tuning required. Currently functional for leveling and fates at any level (afaik).
Update 2) Jul 2, 2019: Had to fetch cast IDs for new actions since they're not even listed in the full list of available actions. x_x Fixed some leveling 1-79 action usage bugs.
Update 3) Jul 14, 2019: Lots of tweaks. Fixed some timings around Inner Release and other things involved with it and infuriate. New charge skills don't play well with "Cooldown Ready" "Cooldown Not Ready" and "CD time" :\
Update 4) Jul 23, 2019: More minor tweaks. Changed opener priority for Infuriate. Changed some CD checks. A few other things I can't remember. Hopefully they change Onslaught to be exactly the same as the other 3 tank gap closers instead of costing 20 beast gauge. >:C If they do the profile should still work fine.
Update 5) Aug 9, 2019: Tweaked aoe rotation for leveling. Changed filter 3. Added auto tank stance when light party. Parties more than 4 are manual tank stance. (30 minutes later added a couple other aoe rotation changes for dungeon efficiency and gcd usage when targeting and not targeting enemies) (a couple hours later I realized I fucked up on the filter selection for Defiance)

With calculations based on 4.2 rotation Onslaught will never be used by the skill profile except when Inner Release is active as Onslaught is a far lower potency per point. Upheaval is a higher potency per point than fell cleave and the profile will use upheaval on cooldown except when approaching Inner Release window at less than 25 seconds.

DISCLAIMER: The biggest factor to getting those 5x fell cleaves is latency! Be sure to test to see how much skillspeed you need for reliable 5 fell cleaves. I like to factor in possible occasional GCD delay in execution due to emergency double weaving or mechanics movements so I personally like a little extra skillspeed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I do love me some INNER CHAOS and thought a lot of you would as well.  ThumbsUp 

This profile works for leveling; any level 1-80 content and has a filter to turn on tank cooldowns which should keep you in the game for afk fate grinding or lower level roulette. It works as a raid ready profile as well. For dungeon roulette just run up to packs of trash mobs and overpower or mythril tempest to pick them up at least. Its easy enough to establish agro so once you round them up and hit them with at least something the profile can handle it from there. For raid/primal content I've worked in a natural opener so no funky business with chains locking up. Just tomahawk to pull and that's it.

Filters
1) Buffs OFF
Turns off berserk, inner release, infuriate, and upheaval.
2) AOE OFF
Turns off all steel cyclone, decimate, chaotic cyclone, overpower, and mythril tempest use.
3) Onslaught ON
Turns on onslaught use. Onslaught is only used during Inner Release anyway so its not a big potency loss if it is never used so I changed it to off by default.
4) Tank CDs ON
Turns ON defensive cooldowns. DO NOT use for raid or anything important. It is not very useful to prep for actual mechanics in current raids or extreme primals, really only for mitigation during fate farming and lower level dungeon/trial roulette.
5)

I have been using it frequently in raid to test it and have leveled another character with the profile as well but let me know of any feedback, concerns, or questions you have about it. This profile will not work correctly at level 70 unless you have inner release unlocked from the warrior level 70 job quest.  Cutesmile
I'll test this out, and parse it also to see where it scales. thanks!
works great, parsed about 3rd place in 1st phase of exdeath savage, tail gating the BRD.   LVL 70 WAR iLVL325 Main Tank on V4Savage  Nice work!
Major update now available!
thanks! will test now
Nvm, sorry.
(10-27-2017, 03:11 PM)AmanoTheGreat Wrote: [ -> ]How do I use this? Will it work at level 30?

Download the file, place it in the directory: Minion > MINIONAPP > Bots > FFXIVMinion64 > LuaMods > ffxivminion > SkillManagerProfiles

start the game with minion or reload lua and select "WAR + v2" in the skill profile list of your main task and you can use it with either assist or grind.
what is included in the openers? can you make it so that it uses infusion pots? or any other pots in the opener rotation?
(10-28-2017, 05:14 PM)brazy Wrote: [ -> ]what is included in the openers? can you make it so that it uses infusion pots? or any other pots in the opener rotation?

As far as I know the bot cannot be programmed to use potions as a part of a combat rotation. I am currently away on business but as soon as I get back to my desktop in the next couple days I can post the rotation I used for the MT and OT opener s.
Here are the openers.
MT: tomahawk (executed by the player while in defiance to trigger the MT opener) > equilibrium > heavy > infuriate > skull > thrill > block > potion (can only be used by the player) > heavy > deliverance > maim > berserk + inner release > eye > cleave > upheaval > cleave > cleave > end opener chain
OT: heavy > infuriate > maim > eye > thrill > heavy > potion (can only be used by the player) > maim > berserk + inner release > path > onslaught > cleave > upheaval > cleave > cleave > heavy > maim > path > onslaught > cleave > end opener chain

These are the best dps openers I found and tested myself among all the ones I tested. Both of these opener chains have very specific conditions to trigger so as not to have them attempt to trigger mid-combat and potentially lock up. The conditions are basically checking for every related cooldown/buff to be available and having 0 beast gauge.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9