MMOMinion

Full Version: Stormblood Red Mage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Initial release, so please report bugs!!!  Already used in raid and it puts out very good numbers :D

LEVEL 70 FOR NOW, SOME STUFF MIGHT WORK AT LVL CAPS

Will currently do just the Raid Opener.  No checks other than mana at 0/0.  Target enemy at -5 seconds to pull.

Jumps are on filter; be aware they're setup to maximize DPS and used on cooldown, not for melee combo.  Turn off filter for doing mechanics as needed!  Use your mobility to move in for melee combo when corps-a-corps is on CD.

Filter 1 = Opener
Filter 2 = Buffs/Melee Combo
Filter 3 = Jumps
Filter 4 = Swiftcast for DPS
Filter 5 = Opener toggle (for once I input other Openers)

Version 1.0

Version 1.1
Fixed Acceleration problem.
Fixed issue with Manafication interrupting melee combo.
Added Lucid at MP% < 75
Added branches to the Opener in case of procs. Verfire > Verstone to replace the Jolt II. Verstone > Verfire to replace the Impact.

Thx to Ace and Sebbs for help on comparing gauge 1 and 2 for black/white mana!
Your Welcome
Thank you for the work. I will test it out.
I would love to know more about how the gauge comparison works. Is there a guide for this yet?
its all in the skill manager file.
just use existing profiles as an example.

if set up with gauge comparison it will compare gauge 1 to 2 or 2 to 1.
nothing more.
Thanks sebbs!
Just as a bit of a tweak for the opener, usually acceleration at 10 seconds and diversion at 7 before what you have will work out the best. Guarantees a proc to build the initial burst to 40/40 before manafication quicker and stops you from ripping aggro as well. So instead of targeting at 5, it'd have to be 10, but it'd be optimal.

I'll take a glance at how it does tomorrow.
Seems to be performing relatively well, but there seems to be some odd logic with acceleration. Unless I missed something theorycrafting wise, it's usually best to just pop on cooldown. As well as the opener using Jolt II when there's a verstone proc available.

Didn't get to see, but is there logic in it for lucid dreaming at an MP threshold?
There's a few I've been hitting manually until I can learn a one size fits all solution to put in skillmanager. Lucid dream will eventually be there but is a manual play for now.
Fixed Acceleration problem.
Fixed issue with Manafication interrupting melee combo.
Added Lucid at MP% < 75

Added branches to the Opener in case of procs. Verfire > Verstone to replace the Jolt II. Verstone > Verfire to replace the Impact.
Pages: 1 2