MMOMinion

Full Version: [Trial][Extreme]Shinryu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: VYoKau9.png]

CONFIRMED WORKING:

This is a basic (and incomplete) callout for Shinyru Extreme and will be expanded on further over the next few weeks as.  My goal is to get a profile out with the most basic features and over time expand on the profile as time goes by and reports of whats needed resulting in faster profiles, and community fed recommendations, and bug reports.  The more you people say something and use these profiles, the bigger these profiles will  get.  So don't be lazy, report!! So as usual lets go over what works

What Works:
 - Basic call for most (not all) Actions by Shinyru.

This will not callout to party but rather to just you.  

Upcoming:

- More callouts for later part of the fight
- Reiryu markers for healers to know who NOT to heal during phase.
- double element phase (levin, blizzard), (hypernova, blizzard)
- waymark layouts for egg dropping placements and resets to 4 mark positionals for chains and stacks.

Please report any and ALL bugs with SPECIFIC details of what is going wrong with profile, I would prefer console pictures if possible to better help me fix issues with profile.  Expect more profiles for 4.2 depending on how helpful community is in bringing up bugs and quality of life improvements on my profiles.

Example of Report:
THIS at the very least would help me
[Image: VC7G1t0.png]

and in case you are wondering yes...lmao I already found something wrong with the profile haha. Re-uploading soon...*UPDATED* Working as of right now 12:06PM PST

things to keep in mind too before reporting, make sure you have followed the instructions correctly in installing Sense itself then make sure you test the images out by selecting the drop down box to view the generated callout words by the image generator.

make sure you manually adjust your HUD to view the sizes of the callout images based on your preferences.

[Image: Q7P1ubL.png]
nice can you link download for image also ?
image will be createt automatic
More love is going into this profile in the next few days to bring it up to date.
Can't wait for the upcoming updates, used it today and it was pretty good, can't wait for the double-element phase updates. Appreciate the profile so far!
thnx for your work hard I can't wait for new updates also ^^