MMOMinion

Full Version: Problem with Collectibles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi , it s almost a week that i try to figure it out how to gather collectibles , well i downloaded the profiles and SKILL profiles for gathering these.
i ve tried and unfortunately every time that i open a node the bot switch on the collector gloves buff and immediately remove it , i m sure that is not my gear because i have the ironworks and i m try to gather nodel lvl 55 , i ve got flight so i can t actually figure it out why it doesnt work. i ll post the file cuz maybe someone can help me better .
Thank you
collectors glove isnt set by skill profile, its set by the gather profile your using.

but you havnt given any info on how or what you are attempting to gather.
I'm trying to gather cuprite and I use a profile that I found in a post here in the forum, the gather profile is working , I mean it flying there and start to gather , but as I said it use collector gloves and after it use again so I'm loosing the buff and it gather normal goods.
I actually don't know where this buff is located in the gather profile. Hope you can help me a bit.
Thank you
anyone can share or link to me a profile to collect anything just to try if its work ? please
When i get home ill post the jnfo the profile needs
(01-27-2018, 03:20 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]When i get home ill post the jnfo the profile needs

ok TY , do u have already in your packet profiles to farm scrip red/yellow and different sands for crafting?
in 3 /4 days i ve got the paycheck
I dont think there is much you cant gather in the store pack atm.
Just need to research what you want and how its farmed for ethereal nodes
["collectables"] = {
[12942] = 450;
};

["collectables"] = {
[itemid] = min value;
};
Ok for now I'll try to figure it out by myself , probably when I've got the pay check I just buy the packet , which one do you raccomand to do what I need , gathering 60-70?
depends what you want to gather.
60-70 doesnt include any HW or ARR nodes
Pages: 1 2