MMOMinion

Full Version: New Dungeons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone got a profile for the new dungeons? for example if someone wants to run a certain dungeon for tomes with his altsĀ 

Like:

Hell's Lid
The Fractal Continuum (Hard)

as sending a main character (DPS for example) and other characters as healer, dps and a tank so they would run the dungeon in a legit way without teleportation to farm the weekly tomes.
Team Botox is going to work on something soon. If you want to run something now, you would need meshes for the dungeons, and something like Husbando's Party follow assist. Wont handle mechanics and will still eat AOEs tho
Can you link me where you found that info @rsilva712 - Not saying its not true, I just want to see it for myself :)
Probably discord I'd guess. Really hard to follow conversation threads there, so information like that gets buried behind other posts and threads very quickly.
Botox duty? Yea, on discord. As far as proof: https://i.imgur.com/NpRnrFa.png Just dont start begging them for beta access.

PFA has a thread here on the forums. Dungeon meshes you are probably on your own. I know before 4.x most were already meshed and might be included in the bot already.
Thanks for the replies guys, and best wishes to team botox to complete this.