MMOMinion

Full Version: Duty + Navigation Mesh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! Does anyone know or have working Duties + Nav meshes for simple ARR dungeons and/or trials to run unsynced?

Like for example Halatali, Tam-Tara or Garuda/Ifrit Normal/Hard etc. .

No tele hacks or anything, just leave the bot to do a normal run unsynced.

Or any word if the mmominion team is gonna fix the duty mode with working meshes?

Any help or info is appreciated!

Expect
http://www.mmominion.com/thread-18064.html

Duty profiles probably need to be updated, and will require 4 bots for best results.

If you are planning on using these with DF, do not run this unattended, you will look botish, probably eat aoes and get reported by real players.

Probably best used with Husbando's party follow assist
(03-06-2018, 12:05 AM)rsilva712 Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.mmominion.com/thread-18064.html

Duty profiles probably need to be updated, and will require 4 bots for best results.

If you are planning on using these with DF, do not run this unattended, you will look botish, probably eat aoes and get reported by real players.

Probably best used with Husbando's party follow assist

Thanks for the answer rsilva712!

To be honest i want this mostly to run it unsynced and solo.Not with a party.

The reason being i can farm lights for ARR relic weapons and farm company seals because doing Fates is rather dangerous for getting reported if you get stuck or something similar.

As for the link , thanks, i tried to use the meshes from Husbando but the bot doesn't move, just stands still.  Complaint

I just want some simple meshes to run in duty mode, unsynced and solo without teleport hacks or anything.
perhaps this would also apply to doing squadron command duties?
Meshes are just a map of the instance, they do not tell the bot what to do. You would have to create a duty profile as well,and have it go step by step to each group of mobs and kill the mobs. You can find old examples of duty profiles in this subforum.

Squadrons require you to issue the commands for the squadron to engage, something I dont think the base bot does. It will need support added or an add on.
(03-07-2018, 12:59 AM)rsilva712 Wrote: [ -> ]Meshes are just a map of the instance, they do not tell the bot what to do. You would have to create a duty profile as well,and have it go step by step to each group of mobs and kill the mobs. You can find old examples of duty profiles in this subforum.

Yeah you are right rsilva, i know, thats why i named the thread Duty + Navigation Mesh, meaning if anyone has a working Duty Profile + a working Navigation Mesh.

The thing is now with the lvl 70 cap and with our ilvl at 300+ ARR dungeons could be perfect to farm, unsynced and solo without telehacks for safety, a number of things like company seals, Relic lights and materials for desynth or materials like Raziqsand, or Manor Varnish. Thats why i am asking if anyone has a working duty profile + mesh and is willing to share. Or if any info/guide exists on how to make a duty profile easily.

Anyways reading through these forums i found one profile that works unsunced and solo without telehacks, Ifrit Normal, it isn't much but it is something at least.