MMOMinion

Full Version: Basic Sense Information TEMPLATE/LANGUAGE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys,

I basically want to help out most of you in need of guidance as far as building a profile goes for Sense so with that being said I made 2 separate .LUA files that I hope can help you on making your own profile! I will also be going over some of the things I do to find what I need

The template is for those wanting a preset, ready for you to start.
Still not sure what any of this stuff means?  That's fine, try referencing the Sense language LUA file I am providing as it will help you out in understanding how to utilize Sense.

Basics of ActionID Search:

I was browsing the Discord and saw that people were asking how we are able to attain most of these ActionID's ourselves so I figured I would share with you the best place for me when I am looking for basic ID's before jumping into a more in depth search but for starters lets do this first.
XIVDB is perfect for searching for the ID
This website has been a god send in finding what I need to put what it is I want detected for me.  Alot of you may still be scratching your head wondering how this is useful because the skill is there but you don't see the ActionID.  But take a look at the URL after you find the Action you are looking for and you will see that their are numbers within the URL that display prior to the name of the ability.

EXAMPLE:
https://www.xivdb.com/action/9937/seventh+umbral+era
So we now know that the ActionID of the ability that Bahamut Prime uses to torch your asses as he lands in Ultimate Coil is "9937".

More coming soon, class is starting :D

Good luck guys!!
i did a collection of few example of filter and few really useful functions i use. Handshake