MMOMinion

Full Version: Does it works in CN version?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does it works in CN version?
it should be work, but be aware that the here in the forum shared profils are created mostly from english clients and if you wanna use it in another language you have to edit the profils on your own or creat profils by your self.
(05-28-2018, 07:01 AM)super4uwak Wrote: [ -> ]it should be work, but be aware that the here in the forum shared profils are created mostly from english clients and if you wanna use it in another language you have to edit the profils on your own or creat profils by your self.

Hi,
If I want to adapt an english profile to an other language what should I edit in the lua ?
(05-28-2018, 12:13 PM)Sprash Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2018, 07:01 AM)super4uwak Wrote: [ -> ]it should be work, but be aware that the here in the forum shared profils are created mostly from english clients and if you wanna use it in another language you have to edit the profils on your own or creat profils by your self.

Hi,
If I want to adapt an english profile to an other language what should I edit in the lua ?

its really depends on the profil, but basicly all "detect_chat" "start" and "reset" need be changed for sure and may some more its really depends which function are in the profil.
Ok thank you so for exemple in your last profile Tsukuyomi I just need to change those lines :

local el = EntityList("alive,aggressive,targetable,visible")
name = "Tsukuyomi [Extreme]",
reset = "commencing",
start = "Engage!",
(05-28-2018, 03:07 PM)Sprash Wrote: [ -> ]Ok thank you so for exemple in your last profile Tsukuyomi I just need to change those lines :

local el = EntityList("alive,aggressive,targetable,visible")
name = "Tsukuyomi [Extreme]",
reset = "commencing",
start = "Engage!",

ehh no you dont have to change anything in this profil, since i did`t use any chat detection and yea "start" and "reset" would`t work for you, but since this profil dosent use any timeline its not necessary.
Trigger are active as soon you choose your profil in the dropdown menu in sense, "start" and "reset" only for the timeline.
Ok, thanks a lot for your answers ;)