MMOMinion

Full Version: assist issue (new user)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi hope this is right place to post this! I'm a new minion user so not 100% with working it yet using the basic in app profiles already in the bot. so i tried messing about with assist mode, liked the idea since my dps is awful haha, well it did ok, but I cant get the auto turn to go off? I mean i was playing on summoner, and everytime i moved my character the bot would stop me and turn me towards the boss so i couldnt run out of stuff i was jus running round the boss in aoe patches in circles (kefka normal) 

had to turn it off the auto turn was so annoying....and i have it turned off from bot options and from in game options, any way to stop this happening or any other better summoner files around?
I don't understand anything and no its not the right place, but now the thread is open. Describe again also with full screen pictures.
no need to be so rude about it. I have auto turn turned off. I'm not on follow target. my character auto turns still? clearly says in the post 'i cant get my auto turn to turn off'
Full screen image so we can see.
There is also a help section and report tab with info we need to see.
It is opened by a small ? In the main ui.
It has nothing to do with any summoner files. It sounds like you want legacy type movement. You can either run Assist mode with "Set Legacy Movement" ticked, or go into your game config > "Character Configuration" > "Movement Settings" > "Legacy Type"

Hope that works. From what I hear, caster/ranged tend to like legacy while melee characters tend to like standard.