MMOMinion

Full Version: Endless mount loop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Recent couple of days i have had the bot getting stuck in an endless mount/dismount loop in grind mode. Has happened in multiple zones and the only way to break the loop is with manual intervention. Basically it mounts up then instantly dismounts and then mounts up again endlessly until you intervene. The console doesn't say anything specific just  D = "[Navigation] - Mount for flight." over and over again. Have had it happen both on flat terrain and on a slope.

I recon if another player passes you by when its doing this would be a good chance they will report you.
full screen pic, report tab open
I'll do that the next time it happens. Where is the report tab? or do you mean the console?
the ? in the main ui opens it up
[Image: 4YgWJIn.jpg]

I have the same issue. While it's stuck it keeps alternating between "Mount can fly: True/False".
Been seeing this happen too. It appears to be caused by the bot picking a grind target and doing an auto land/dismount to engage but not adjusting its pathing to remove the pathing node in the air. If you turn the visual pathing on when this happens you see its trying to get to a landing point in the air. perhaps a way to disable it auto dismounting as soon as it aquires a target when in a mid air so it will land then aquire a target would resolve the issue.

Sorry to necro the thread. Just thought i would add my observation.
to fix this I changed use mount distance to above 40+ seems to be a work around