MMOMinion

Full Version: Summoner question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a few questions about the SkillManager for Summoner. I'm making my own and have it just about absolutely perfect with how I want the rotation to go, however there are a couple of snags.

#1: Physick isn't healing myself; looked at all the requirements and even looked at other people's SkillManager profiles and it still does not want to use it. Really don't understand why.
#2: I want to delay the use of Enkindle for when the target has ANY Contagion debuff; I googled the debuff ID and came across "Magic Vulnerability Up" as 60, but that isn't working so I have a feeling that's not the right ID or the bot doesn't understand. I'm having to tell Enkindle to see if Contagion is on CD before it's use, which doesn't do what I want it to do/non-efficient but it seems like that's my only option at this point... It's 494, not 60. It's working efficiently now.
#3: I don't want the bot to keep telling the pet to Obey/Sic depending on which pet it is...is there a buff ID for Sic and Obey so it can just do it once?

If anyone is interested in it, let me know. It only supports ACN/SMN from Level 1 to 70! Be warned though, although it seems to be very good...I do come across minor snags here and there that break it at certain sync levels...they are getting fixed but only because I'm testing it myself and putting this rotation through the wringer to make sure it's absolutely perfect. So far it seems I squashed about 99.9% of them, maybe 100%. I designed it with Savage raiding in mind.