MMOMinion

Full Version: Madao Craft Leveler 1-70
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Please read wiki before any question.

http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=madaocraftleveler

SUPPORT DISCORD

https://discord.gg/fd5Ht6D

My Addon series do not support any other passively running addons.
(QuestAddon and Bottox Series are fine unless you dont run them together. )

I will answer your question here daily or once a 2days.
If there is no problem for you. Please visit Discord and talk with me about your problem / question / bug report
ru gonna make it cheaper one day ?
34$ .. high i think
Agreed! you can get the leveling ALL classes addon for like half that amount. Been wanting this one for some time but not spending that much money.
this cannot be remotely compared to the regular levelling bot. If this does what is advertised, it is another level on top of what the regular levelling bots do. Crafting in this game is extremely complicated, and I can only imagine the amount of work that went into making this.
This addon contains both stormblood and shadowbringer leveling. and upcoming more features.
It contains really a lot of works. and the price:/

If something is not functional. Please contact me in discord. I need Screenshot and Console Log to see how it goes.
I have to say this is working very well. Kudos for making this!
One small problem I had after purchasing this, and it may have been addressed already, is when it was leveling crafts it was one shot completing some crafts without increasing quality at all. Lot of missed exp and wasted materials. Otherwise I really like the potential for it. Buys gear as it levels, switches classes to level them pretty evenly, and goes back to your inn room by default for crafting. All in all I can't wait to see how this continues to progress <3
Just want to say, i'm pretty mind blown by this. So far it has been working flawlessly, it definitely is worth the price.
Since todays update, when the bot goes to leave the inn, it just repeatedly teleports to a city over and over.
if you get trouble please come to discord and please report for quick fix
Pages: 1 2 3