MMOMinion

Full Version: [CCCSC] Crafting Cross Class Skills Changer v1.2 (now with auto skill profile switch)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Crafting Cross Class Skills Changer
Automatically changes Additional Actions while crafting.

[Image: y8e0l8E.png]

What is the module for? What does it do? How does it work?
CCCSC is for managing all of your Additional Actions while you're crafting, automatically setting skills as the Crafting module progresses to new recipes. No longer do you have to edit each crafting profile to automatically set skills, CCCSC will automatically import your set skills to use as your Default Skills for the class you're currently on, but you're free to change the default skills to whatever you wish. Search for recipes for any craft to create a unique skill set to use for that recipe, and if you need to set the same skills to multiple recipes, CCCSC includes a Copy/Paste feature by right-clicking the entry in your saved recipes and pasting it to the recipes you wish to use the same skills. CCCSC also includes a fully detailed list of information for each selected recipe:

[Image: VgGORXw.png]

This information is gathered with the powerful SaintCoinach software created by Rogueadyn, and is maintained by ufx. SaintCoinach is automatically installed on the first run, then finds your FFXIV directory and extracts two files to import the information. This process is 100% automated on the first run and should take no longer than 15 seconds, after which each load will be near instant. When the game updates, SaintCoinach will automate the process again in case any new recipes are added so you're always up to date.

How do I install CCCSC?
Simply extract the .zip file in your root MINIONAPP folder [C:\MINIONAPP for example].

Support:
For support, feedback, requests, etc... feel free to post on this topic, or for a (more likely) faster response you can message me in the FFXIVMinion Community Discord:
https://discord.gg/Y5DVRVp

or at my personal Discord:
https://discord.gg/uMYzdE9

Changelog:
v1.0.0 — 10/10/2018
  • Initial Release
v1.1.0 — 10/11/2018
  • Added support for Quick Start Mode
  • Added support for Auto Skill Profile Switching for Quick Start Mode for individual items.
v1.2.0 — 10/20/2018
  • Added a settings button on the right side with more in-depth options.
  • The window is no longer resizeable, information pane now auto expands open when the cursor hovers over the right side.
  • Destroyed the issue with multiple CMD/PowerShell processes being created every few seconds and every Lua Reload. Everything is now piped through one single instance of PowerShell that opens outside of the game.
  • The PowerShell window open style can be changed in the settings menu, the default is Normal. Other options include Maximize, Minimize, and Hidden. If you change this setting it requires closing the current PowerShell window and waiting 30 seconds or Reloading Lua.
  • Now autodetects the current FFXIV process directory instead of scrubbing through your Minion log file.
  • Added the option to only download the .csv files instead of using SaintCoinach.Cmd, keep in mind this process is designed to be a workaround for users who have issues with using SaintCoinach, but for users who don't have issues but simply do not want to run it, this option is available and relies entirely on me uploading the .csv files.
Users have reported a few issues:
  1. Steam Install seems to not work with SaintCoinach... wonderful. I'll have to think of a workaround for that. If anything, I'll use Minion's built-in dictionary command or download the files from someone who automatically uploads them every update.
  2. Needs to support Quick Start Mode, which I've already fixed, but I will add an option to automatically switch Skill Profiles based on the current recipe if the user has set a custom skill profile for that recipe.
  3. Images aren't downloading, which causes Husbando's green plus button to disappear. Sorry about that, I didn't do the proper checks I guess. Will be fixed next version.
Everything will be fixed for version 1.1 except for maybe the Steam install issue. I'm really sorry about that, I didn' think that would actually be a thing. That will be fixed for version 1.2.
Released version 1.1, which adds support for Quick Start Mode and Auto Skill Profile Switching for Quick Start Mode.
I'm currently working on the fix since the update. As much as I tested, seemed to have forgotten one small detail. No ETA on when I release v1.2, but it will prevent this from breaking again. Also fixing a major issue with processes multiplying every reload, when I release 1.2, there will only be one process even after a game restart.
Completed v1.2. This version changed a lot of the back-end code, so major differences in that aspect.

v1.2.0 — 10/20/2018
  • Added a settings button on the right side with more in-depth options.
  • The window is no longer resizeable, information pane now auto expands open when the cursor hovers over the right side.
  • Destroyed the issue with multiple CMD/PowerShell processes being created every few seconds and every Lua Reload. Everything is now piped through one single instance of PowerShell that opens outside of the game.
  • The PowerShell window open style can be changed in the settings menu, the default is Normal. Other options include Maximize, Minimize, and Hidden. If you change this setting it requires closing the current PowerShell window and waiting 30 seconds or Reloading Lua.
  • Now autodetects the current FFXIV process directory instead of scrubbing through your Minion log file.
  • Added the option to only download the .csv files instead of using SaintCoinach.Cmd, keep in mind this process is designed to be a workaround for users who have issues with using SaintCoinach, but for users who don't have issues but simply do not want to run it, this option is available and relies entirely on me uploading the .csv files.
Unless there is something seriously wrong, I'm going to take a break on this project now since it's technically finished and has gone far, far beyond my intention. This project has taken me 1 month to complete, 108,500 characters, 1,833 lines, hours and hours and hours of debugging and struggling with the interaction of Lua and PowerShell playing together.

If there is something wrong, please let me know and I'll do my best to update it when I can.
Hey Kali are you still supporting your house buying assister?