MMOMinion

Full Version: sense whispers say and emotes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello friends im wandering if I can sense all emotes whispers and say on the chat any help could be helpful thnks in advance.
(11-02-2018, 06:27 AM)mmominionforffxiv Wrote: [ -> ]hello friends im wandering if I can sense all emotes whispers and say on the chat any help could be helpful thnks in advance.

you mean like a auto reply, if someone send you a tell?
Nope i mean an alarm( sound song example) when someone is trying to communicate with me in any way so when im afk to hear the sound.
(11-08-2018, 07:22 AM)mmominionforffxiv Wrote: [ -> ]Nope i mean an alarm( sound song  example) when someone is trying to communicate with me in any way so when im afk to hear the sound.

yeah you simple simple do a detect chat: "your name" every emote which were used on your will be post your name so it will trigger that and do a sound
Thmks for the answer what about a (whisper) chat or a (say) chat that it doesnt say my name can the sense addon detect those chats??
(11-10-2018, 05:53 PM)mmominionforffxiv Wrote: [ -> ]Thmks for the answer what about a (whisper) chat or a (say) chat that it doesnt say my name can the sense addon detect those chats??

not sure why you would need that since the game already do a system sound for tells, and if say dosent contain your name how would you know that someone is talk even to you?
If im alone gathering with my bot and someone come talking to me a small alarm from the game is not enough i may not even hear it but a strong song would ;).
should I make a profile and a trigger for the detect chat to work? any help would be great im confused.
(11-16-2018, 08:36 AM)mmominionforffxiv Wrote: [ -> ]should I make a profile and a trigger for the detect chat to work? any help would be great im confused.

here you go, just drop it into the Trigger folder and reload BOT [attachment=6386]

also i would recommend to use a ingame macro to clean your chat, it will also interrupt the Pokefilter spam once it start.

Code:
/e -
/e -
/e -
/e -
/e -
/e -
/e -
/e -
/e -
/e -
/e -