MMOMinion

Full Version: Hunting Profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a Hunting Log (job & regular) profile around?
quest mode does it automaticly
forgot to ask, Grand Company Hunt Log.. the other it did but not the GC ones.. i just had it in grind do hunts only but too many bugs..
Grind mode's "Do hunting logs" will do the GC hunt log once it finishes the character's Job hunt log. Other than getting stuck unable to teleport due to aggro, grind mode works great for hunt logs. You will have to do the ones inside duties yourself though.
(12-20-2018, 07:53 AM)rsilva712 Wrote: [ -> ]Grind mode's "Do hunting logs" will do the GC hunt log once it finishes the character's Job hunt log. Other than getting stuck unable to teleport due to aggro, grind mode works great for hunt logs.  You will have to do the ones inside duties yourself though.

I do not see a "do hunt log" tab in the current bot when I select grind mode.  I expected it to be the same place as the various quest profiles when I select quest mode.  I realize this thread is two years old, so does the bot still "do hunt log"?
[Image: Um6Km5s.png]