MMOMinion

Full Version: Chatter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Chatter is a easy to use integration tool for Discord.
Chatter will allow you to get Game messages instantly sent to your setup discord channel.
Will also give you the ability to write messages from Discord to the Game.
This also allows you to run bot functions and make your own commands in the addon giving you endless possibilities and complete bot control!
[Image: j1ef1i8.png]
[Image: FtN4Uee.png]

Setup Video

For a basic guide and more info about this addon please visit the wiki HERE
Listing just went live on store page.
Updated v2 with a few new features and preset commands.
List of Preset Commands will be posted on the Wiki and also in the Chatter channel on my discord where I'll be maintaining a list of User Made commands!
[Image: 5HGlWrO.png]
Was working great, added two channels, continued working fine until a crash. Now it freezes my game to not responding within 20 seconds of booting every time. Unchecking enable before the freeze for this addon stops the freeze every time, so I know it's this.

Any ideas?
Check the console
(04-28-2019, 06:46 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Check the console

What am I looking for? I should mention it makes everything unresponsive including the minionapp interface so I'm not sure I'll be able to once it freezes.
open it before hand, and see what the error says when it crashes
(04-28-2019, 11:16 PM)lolwtfbbq Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2019, 06:46 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Check the console

What am I looking for? I should mention it makes everything unresponsive including the minionapp interface so I'm not sure I'll be able to once it freezes.

Are you using the other Discord addon? Its known to cause issues.
VPN or Firewalls blocking connection to discord?
An incorrect channel ID setup on the main or on the channel assigner??
I'm also having issue with channels. I went to set a new one up and just like the other guy it completely freezes my game. The second it loads it freezes before I can open the console or anything. Uninstalling the addon makes the game work again. I'm trying to figure out how to reset the settings to see if that works. I added the exact same channel on another bot and no issues. Everything about the bots is identical. Any help is appreciated. It was working great, now I just need to find out why it's making one of my games crash.
(08-02-2019, 05:06 AM)BigYankus Wrote: [ -> ]I'm also having issue with channels. I went to set a new one up and just like the other guy it completely freezes my game. The second it loads it freezes before I can open the console or anything. Uninstalling the addon makes the game work again. I'm trying to figure out how to reset the settings to see if that works. I added the exact same channel on another bot and no issues. Everything about the bots is identical. Any help is appreciated. It was working great, now I just need to find out why it's making one of my games crash.

I was able to fix the problem by pausing the bot during the main loading screen. The issue turns out that if you add a channel and leave the ID blank it freezes. When creating channels you have to enter the ID on the spot without clicking out of the box, if you somehow accidentally click somewhere or press enter without entering an ID it freezes.. Now that I know how to prevent it I'm not worried about a fix but I added the details in case you wanted to look into it.
Edit: Got it
Pages: 1 2