MMOMinion

Full Version: ARC pet withdraws (Lattys)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New to pretty much everything including forum posting so thanks in advance for your patience.
I'm running MINIONAPP for FFXIV. I started my character as an Arcanist. Currently level 17 but sometime after 10 my character won't summon pet Carbuncle. I stopped the program and summoned manually and then resumed the program but it withdrew pet shortly. I repeated this several times with the same effect. Currently using the addon Lattys 1-50 Questpack.

To answer:
OS:Windows 10 Home/AV:Bitdefender Total Security/Path:C:MINIONAPP/Malware:None that I know of/Rec software:Nvidia Gamer Experience & Action!/Instructions:to the best I could/Run as Admin:no/Attach:Yes/Addons:Lattys 1-50 Questpack
(04-22-2019, 07:30 PM)WispingKyrie Wrote: [ -> ]New to pretty much everything including forum posting so thanks in advance for your patience.
I'm running MINIONAPP for FFXIV. I started my character as an Arcanist. Currently level 17 but sometime after 10 my character won't summon pet Carbuncle. I stopped the program and summoned manually and then resumed the program but it withdrew pet shortly. I repeated this several times with the same effect. Currently using the addon Lattys 1-50 Questpack.

To answer:
OS:Windows 10 Home/AV:Bitdefender Total Security/Path:C:MINIONAPP/Malware:None that I know of/Rec software:Nvidia Gamer Experience & Action!/Instructions:to the best I could/Run as Admin:no/Attach:Yes/Addons:Lattys 1-50 Questpack

I have the exact same problem, also using Latty's 1- 70 quest pack. I hope someone can help.