MMOMinion

Full Version: Unable to connect to authentication server. Please check your internet connection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
E:

* What OS are you running? win10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) n/a
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? no
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? no
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? attach button
*Are you running any Bot addons? no

Hello all,

I am getting the error "Unable to connect to authentication server. Please check your internet connection" after I open my game and open MINIONAPP and hit "attach". This has never happened before. Does anybody know a fix or why this is happening?

Thanks,

s1l3nced
Auth server is down. Give them some time to restart it and all should be well.
(05-11-2019, 05:11 AM)SquaLLio Wrote: [ -> ]Auth server is down. Give them some time to restart it and all should be well.

Thanks for the response, I'll check back later. This thread can be closed!
its been like this for several days now given it comes and goes but having used it for 1year and now all the sudden I get this issue every day on and off
Agreed. It wouldn't be so bad if the bot didn't force close the game when it's their servers messing up..