MMOMinion

Full Version: 5.0 *Universal* Crafting Profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DISCLAIMER:
I did not come up with these rotations. These are not dynamic profiles. I have all crafting classes leveled and have no issues with these profiles. Please read the information carefully to make sure your gear, stats, and cross-class skills stack up to what is required to run these profiles. I know all the crafters have their own versions of Byergot's Blessing and Steady Hand II, however, with these profiles, the bot/game seem to be able to interact at a level where the skill is used regardless of the Skill ID in the profile.

~ ~ * ~ ~

I translated this 5.0 macro list into profiles. I only made the 70-71 and the 77-80 macros into profiles.

I have used these profiles to level from 70-80 without any issues and now I am sharing them with you.

For food, I use Matcha(HQ) and Cunning Craftsman Tea(HQ) to meet CP requirements for the 70-71 profile. Meeting the CP requirements for the leveling profile is incredibly important, as the bot will get stuck and not finish the craft.

Don't forget to use your Revised Engineering Manuals for faster leveling. You can purchase these from any scrips trader for 300 yellow crafter's scrips.

The higher level profiles will craft the 79-80 food and potions without any issues.

~ ~ * ~ ~

Level 70 - 71; 40 durability (minimum stats, Craftsmanship: 1528 Control: 1687 CP: 546
[attachment=6635]

Level 77 - 80; 40 Durability (minimum stats Level 77 Craftsmanship: 1753 Control: 1716 CP: 468
[attachment=6633]

Level 79-80; 80 Durability (Craftsmanship: 1976, Control: 1784, CP: 465)
[attachment=6634]

Level 79-80; 40 Durability (Craftsmanship: 1840, Control: 1887, CP: 440)
[attachment=6636]

~ ~ * ~ ~

Good luck and happy crafting.

If you run into any problems, cross check your stats, CP, food you're using, make sure you're using tea, and make sure you have the right cross-class skills. The skills are listed in that macro list as well as the profile, so feel free to check them out.
Thanks a lot for the great work! May I ask what tool you used to generate the skill profile? Also where do you get the ID for the new crafting actions?bbbbbbbbbbb
Is there by chance one for the 70D with Reuse?
Quote:Is there by chance one for the 70D with Reuse?

I'm sorry, I don't think that author released a rotation with Reuse just yet. Once they do, I can convert them to a profile and upload. I have not tried out Reuse myself yet, either.

Quote:Thanks a lot for the great work! May I ask what tool you used to generate the skill profile? Also where do you get the ID for the new crafting actions?bbbbbbbbbbb

I used the skill manager available within the bot itself. Anyone can create or modify a profile.

With the profile selected, you click on the eye to the right.
[attachment=6651]

It will open the skill manager, and you can create and modify any profile from here.
[attachment=6652]

Hope that helps. :)