MMOMinion

Full Version: leveling 71 to 80(40 & 80 Dur )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just sharing a profile i managed to get working to make an all in one for leveling. *I'm no expert at this by any means.*

Stats i had when starting @ 71 Craftsmanship 1681 Control 1683 CP 474(532 with food and tea)

Food ranged between  Cunning Craftsman Tea, Tempura Platter (HQ) and Matcha 

from 71 to 74 on 40 and 80 Durability i was seeing 99% (100% Quality) HQ , the only times it would not 100% was if Prepatory touch or Byregot's Blessing  landed on a poor.
@75 the HQ rate drops a bit

@ level 74 Reuse will be used when available *(60cp required @100% HQ)
@78 Intensive Synthesis will be used when available
Cross class skills were : Ingenuity II,Innovation, Waste Not II, Muscle Memory, Comfort Zone, Careful Synthesis II 
they are set to auto assign
Thanks for the sharing, tested work great =)
i could i use it with 40 durability item?
it kept going without repairing

is there anything i should tick or?
(07-31-2019, 12:59 AM)jackyfchen Wrote: [ -> ]i could i use it with 40 durability item?

yes i made it for 40 Durability items at first and found that it completed 80 durability as well
i've tried to make it break a synth and wasn't able too sorry, unless you are talking about reuse? then that has to proc and if you have 60cp it will use it , if not, it gets skipped
(07-31-2019, 11:32 PM)petoria Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2019, 12:59 AM)jackyfchen Wrote: [ -> ]i could i use it with 40 durability item?

yes i made it for 40 Durability items at first and found that it completed 80 durability as well
i've tried to make it break a synth and wasn't able too sorry, unless you are talking about reuse? then that has to proc and if you have 60cp it will use it  , if not, it gets skipped

Thanks this is working great!
At first, it was breaking the synthesis everytime. Then I realized it uses Manipulation II, which I didn't have because I never completed the job quests lol.

After obtaining it, it's working flawlessly, thanks a lot for this!
(08-08-2019, 03:58 PM)fikezof Wrote: [ -> ]At first, it was breaking the synthesis everytime. Then I realized it uses Manipulation II, which I didn't have because I never completed the job quests lol.

does this profile also work for crafts below 71 ?
tried crafting a lvl 70 synth, and it just blows all buffs and go straight for progress
It doesn't work. It will use all buff skills, and only do carefull Syn2.
(08-11-2019, 05:52 AM)zhangxi689 Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't work. It will use all buff skills, and only do carefull Syn2.

still working for me. only when im 71
(08-10-2019, 06:02 PM)valent88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2019, 03:58 PM)fikezof Wrote: [ -> ]At first, it was breaking the synthesis everytime. Then I realized it uses Manipulation II, which I didn't have because I never completed the job quests lol.

does this profile also work for crafts below 71 ?
tried crafting a lvl 70 synth, and it just blows all buffs and go straight for progress

Does not work for below 70 unfortunately
there is the 1-70 universal profile that was updated recently that you can use
Pages: 1 2