MMOMinion

Full Version: [5.0] Miner normal & unspoiled items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, 
I propose you all of my rotations for normal and unspoiled items for the new add-ons.

- When you add a new file, please use "Reload LUA" in your minion menu.
- If you have problem with monster (no fly) check this line in your file : --["dangerousarea"] = true; and delete : -- (and reload)

I can create custom files if you wish, send me a pm with your requests ! 

Thank you.

-------------------

Miner level 71-75
Need to add here : MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\GatherProfiles\item.lua

[attachment=6675]

-------------------

Miner level 76-80
Need to add here : MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\GatherProfiles\item.lua

Soon...

Botany level 71-75

Soon...

-------------------

Botany level 76-80

Soon...
(08-09-2019, 12:20 PM)ezekyel Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, 
I propose you all of my rotations for normal and unspoiled items for the new add-ons.

- When you add a new file, please use "Reload LUA" in your minion menu.
- If you have problem with monster (no fly) check this line in your file : --["dangerousarea"] = true; and delete : -- (and reload)

I can create custom files if you wish, send me a pm with your requests ! 

Thank you.

-------------------

Miner level 71-75

-------------------

Miner level 76-80

Soon...

Botany level 71-75

Soon...

-------------------

Botany level 76-80

Soon...

Any update on this for BTN or miner 76-80?
I be so interested in this. I tried and failed to modify/editing LUA files.