MMOMinion

Full Version: Hey everyone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Awesome tool and glad a friend told me about it. Anyhow does someone has a working profile that will collect earth, fire, ice, lightning, water & wind crystals from nodes lv 60 to 80 nodes? For i tried to create one and yeah im not that savy. For the defaultt one has it gather/mine in around thanalan, la noscea & shroud.

Any help would be great.
Hey Andre. I recommend checking the Gathering addon in the store, like if you only want gathering you can get the 1-70 Gathering Pack and then the 70-80 one. Not only will this give you good well crafted meshes, it will also let you gather all types of items, even the newly added ishgard ones. You can try it for free for 6 hours to see if its for you.
Thanks i did check it out and bought it.
(11-14-2019, 08:43 PM)pairak Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Andre. I recommend checking the Gathering addon in the store, like if you only want gathering you can get the 1-70 Gathering Pack and then the 70-80 one. Not only will this give you good well crafted meshes, it will also let you gather all types of items, even the newly added ishgard ones. You can try it for free for 6 hours to see if its for you.

Hmm don't see the 70-80 gather add-on. I also not needing to lv im maxed out. I just like a gather profile that will collect from higher level nodes
Sorry, I misswrote. For 70-80 you need the one for all classes, there aint a seperate one. Once you have that it will convert your gathering ones to 1-80