MMOMinion

Full Version: 40/70/80 for all crafts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Crafting Profiles

Uses cross class:
Comfort Zone, Inner Quiet, Tricks of the Trade, Rumination, Careful Synthesis, Steady Hands II, Hasty Touch

Priority order:
  1. Tricks of the Trade
  2. Comfort Zone
  3. Inner Quiet
  4. Careful Synth <=49% Progress
  5. Standard Synth <=60% Progress
  6. Careful Synth >=99% Quality
  7. Master Mend II
  8. Master Mend I
  9. Rumination
  10. Steady Hands II
  11. Hasty Touch <=99% Quality
  12. Careful Synth

**Thank Hairyogre for the crafting logic.

Depending on the amount (# step of synthesis to complete). You need to pick to enable either priority 4 or 5 (Careful Synth/Standard Synth). You don't want to complete the synth right at the start.
This will work for 40/70/80 Durability with decent HQ chance. The only thing you need to remember is to check/uncheck the priority 4 and 5 ability base on # of steps the synth requires to complete.
edit: I forgot to mention that you should edit the "CP <=" amount for Tricks of the trade to prevent it from using if your CP is already capped; This way it wont waste a good condition for nothing.

Download the Complete Pack:
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!rVc1yZyC!e4ZANH91qppjixEpoc0B3XAHAw5yVE3FAkXBC8P8UoU
Thx but I'm not able to load the profiles in the module....I only have no profiles, even if I click on "Refresh Profiles".
Atm the path to profiles is: C:\....\MMOMinion\LuaMods\CraftingTool v2.1.1\Profiles
is it correct?
The folder should be named "CraftingTool" without the v2.1.1.
is there a requirement for the amount of CP that we need to begin with? "# of steps the synth requires to complete" can explain a little more about this and the profile?
I use this only for leveling crafting professions and synthesis of regular items at level 50. I wouldn't recommend this for 2 star items or anything that would cost a lot. I created these profiles from level 30 an up with no CP requirement. Still works great at level 50. I forgot to mention that you should edit the "CP <=" amount for Tricks of the trade to prevent it from using if your CP is already capped; This way it wont waste a good condition for nothing.
That worked, thx!
I'm cross classing all the abilities specified but Leatherworking doesn't seem to be working. It'll do Inner Quiet and stop. I tried the Armorer one and it works well.
Use the console to see what it is trying to cast, then delete and re-add the cross class skill yourself with the same properties. Had to do that for one or two myself. Logic works well and can be modified to fit what you have and what you do not have.
(11-30-2013, 05:14 AM)raty2021 Wrote: [ -> ]Use the console to see what it is trying to cast, then delete and re-add the cross class skill yourself with the same properties. Had to do that for one or two myself. Logic works well and can be modified to fit what you have and what you do not have.

i tried this but still stuck casting Comfort Zone. when i manually cast it only then it will continue crafting.
(12-06-2013, 08:20 PM)alan4lyf Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2013, 05:14 AM)raty2021 Wrote: [ -> ]Use the console to see what it is trying to cast, then delete and re-add the cross class skill yourself with the same properties. Had to do that for one or two myself. Logic works well and can be modified to fit what you have and what you do not have.

i tried this but still stuck casting Comfort Zone. when i manually cast it only then it will continue crafting.

Remove comfort zone and use Basic Synth its better anyways
Pages: 1 2 3