MMOMinion

Full Version: [Luminary Item Achievements] Gathering Meshes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Completing all these achievements will get you the Luminary items for the respective jobs.

Click the title of each section for that mesh pack.

This is not a 1-50 mesh pack. You need to be 4 levels below the maximum level for the given achievement to use these effectively, otherwise you might not see node clusters.

Mining - La Noscea

1-10: Lower La Noscea - Mesh connected to Moraby Drydocks - Mine 20 (Mining Your Own Business: La Noscea I)
11-20: Middle La Noscea - Mesh connected to Summerford Farms - Mine 300 (Mining Your Own Business: La Noscea II)
21-30: Upper La Noscea - Not connected. Run to west side. - Mine 1000 (Mining Your Own Business: La Noscea III)
31-40: Eastern La Noscea - Mesh connected to Costa Del Sol - Mine 2000 (Mining Your Own Business: La Noscea IV)
41-50: Lower La Noscea - Mesh connected to Moraby Drydocks - Mine 4000 (Mining Your Own Business: La Noscea V)

Mining - Black Shroud

1-10: North Shroud - Mesh connected to Fallgourd Float - Mine 20 (Mining Your Own Business: Black Shroud I)
11-20: North Shroud - Mesh connected to Fallgourd Float - Mine 300 (Mining Your Own Business: Black Shroud II)
21-30: East Shroud - Mesh connected to Hawthorne Hut - Mine 1000 (Mining Your Own Business: Black Shroud III)
31-40: South Shroud - Mesh connected to Quarrymill - Mine 2000 (Mining Your Own Business: Black Shroud IV)
41-50: East Shroud - Mesh connected to Hawthorne Hut - Mine 4000 (Mining Your Own Business: Black Shroud V)

Mining - Thanalan

1-10: Central Thanalan - Mesh connected to Black Brush Station - Mine 20 (Mining Your Own Business: Thanalan I)
11-20: Eastern Thanalan - Mesh connected to Camp Drybone - Mine 300 (Mining Your Own Business: Thanalan II)
21-30: Eastern Thanalan - Mesh connected to Camp Drybone - Mine 1000 (Mining Your Own Business: Thanalan III)
31-40: Southern Thanalan - Mesh connected to Little Ala Mhigo - Mine 2000 (Mining Your Own Business: Thanalan IV)
41-50: Eastern Thanalan - Mesh connected to Camp Drybone - Mine 4000 (Mining Your Own Business: Thanalan V)

Botany - La Noscea

1-10: Lower La Noscea - Mesh connected to Moraby Drydocks - Harvest 20 (Logging The Hours: La Noscea I)
11-20: Lower La Noscea - Mesh connected to Moraby Drydocks - Harvest 300 (Logging The Hours: La Noscea II)
21-30: Upper La Noscea - Not connected. Run to west side. - Harvest 1000 (Logging The Hours: La Noscea III)
31-40: Eastern La Noscea - Mesh connected to Costa Del Sol - Harvest 2000 (Logging The Hours: La Noscea IV)
41-50: Upper La Noscea - Mesh connected to Camp Bronze Lake - Harvest 4000 (Logging The Hours: La Noscea V)

Botany - Black Shroud

1-10: Central Shroud - Mesh connected to Bentbranch Meadows - Harvest 20 (Logging The Hours: Black Shroud I)
11-20: Central Shroud - Mesh connected to Bentbranch Meadows - Harvest 300 (Logging The Hours: Black Shroud II)
21-30: North Shroud - Mesh connected to Fallgourd Float - Harvest 1000 (Logging The Hours: Black Shroud III)
31-40: South Shroud - Mesh connected to Camp Tranquil - Harvest 2000 (Logging The Hours: Black Shroud IV)
41-50: East Shroud - Mesh connected to Hawthorne Hut - Harvest 4000 (Logging The Hours: Black Shroud V)

Botany - Thanalan

1-10: Central Thanalan - Mesh connected to Black Brush Station - Harvest 20 (Logging The Hours: Thanalan I)
11-20: Central Thanalan - Mesh connected to Black Brush Station - Harvest 300 (Logging The Hours: Thanalan II)
21-30: Central Thanalan - Mesh connected to Black Brush Station - Harvest 1000 (Logging The Hours: Thanalan III)
31-40: Southern Thanalan - Mesh connected to Little Ala Mhigo - Harvest 2000 (Logging The Hours: Thanalan IV)
41-50: Southern Thanalan - Mesh connected to Forgotten Springs - Harvest 4000 (Logging The Hours: Thanalan V)

Fishing - La Noscea

1-10: Limsa Lominsa - Mesh connected to Fisherman's Bottom - [Lugworm] Fish 20 (Good Things Come to Those Who Bait: La Noscea I)
11-20: Lower La Noscea - Mesh connected to Moraby Drydocks - [Rat Tail] Fish 300 (Good Things Come to Those Who Bait: La Noscea II)
21-30: Eastern La Noscea - Mesh connected to Costa Del Sol - [Crab Ball] Fish 1000 (Good Things Come to Those Who Bait: La Noscea III)
31-40: Eastern La Noscea - Mesh connected to Costa Del Sol - [Spoon Worm] Fish 2000 (Good Things Come to Those Who Bait: La Noscea IV)
41-50: Western La Noscea - Mesh connected to Aleport - [Glowworm] Fish 4000 (Good Things Come to Those Who Bait: La Noscea V)

Fishing - Black Shroud

1-10: Central Shroud - Mesh connected to Bentbranch Meadows - [Crayfish Ball] Fish 20 (Good Things Come to Those Who Bait: Black Shroud I)
11-20: Central Shroud - Mesh connected to Bentbranch Meadows - [Bloodworm] Fish 300 (Good Things Come to Those Who Bait: Black Shroud II)
21-30: Central Shroud - Mesh connected to Bentbranch Meadows - [Bass Ball] Fish 1000 (Good Things Come to Those Who Bait: Black Shroud III)
31-40: South Shroud - Mesh connected to Camp Tranquil - [Honey Worm] Fish 2000 (Good Things Come to Those Who Bait: Black Shroud IV)
41-50: South Shroud - Mesh connected to Quarrymill - [Glowworm] Fish 4000 (Good Things Come to Those Who Bait: Black Shroud V)

Fishing - Thanalan

1-10: Central Thanalan - Mesh connected to Black Brush Station - [Crayfish Ball] Fish 20 (Good Things Come to Those Who Bait: Thanalan I)
11-20: Central Thanalan - Mesh connected to Black Brush Station - [Bloodworm] Fish 300 (Good Things Come to Those Who Bait: Thanalan II)
21-30: Southern Thanalan - Mesh connected to Little Ala Mhigo - [Bass Ball] Fish 1000 (Good Things Come to Those Who Bait: Thanalan III)
31-40: Southern Thanalan - Mesh connected to Forgotten Springs - [Honey Worm] Fish 2000 (Good Things Come to Those Who Bait: Thanalan IV)
41-50: Northern Thanalan - Mesh connected to Ceruleum Processing Plant - [Glowworm] Fish 4000 (Good Things Come to Those Who Bait: Thanalan V)
Edit: ok, the thread below clears my question ;)
+ rep! Been hoping someone would do something like this. Ive been attempting to do it myself but its a big job.

Thanks a ton!
Quote:11-20: North Shroud - Mesh connected to Fallgourd Float - Mine 300 (Mining Your Own Business: Black Shroud II)

I don't see any nodes in this location.
You aren't 16. These aren't 1-50 meshes.
ok thanks :)
is there a file to download?
(11-28-2013, 10:00 AM)yornalla Wrote: [ -> ]is there a file to download?

+1? ;)
You'll find it sooner or later.
(11-24-2013, 11:40 PM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]Click the title of each section for that mesh pack.

:P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5