MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot stands up and re-opens crafting window after every craft. Intended?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So it seems that the bot would stand up, close the crafting window and re-open it again after each item is crafted. This seems odd and a waste of time. Is it intended to be this way?
I dont think your using YMKO CraftTool. Your probably using the crafting option built into the bot.
i had this issues as well. i just post in my other thread seems i have poor explaining lol. so using YMKO mod will fix this issues? will try it when i get home.

EDIT: I just test with YMKO's mod for craft tool. much better.
Yes I was testing with the built-in tool and it had this issue. It seems to be a timing issue since it seems to work properly maybe every other craft. The craftingTool addon mod doesn't have the standing up issue. (And also can auto-repair). A thing I disliked about the craftingTool addon though is that I cannot manual craft unless I exit the bot completely, which the built-in can.
That's why i'am always saying YMKO version better for now than stock one :)
you can craft manually by disabling the builtin skill manager imho... and I don't have the stand-up problem here...
(12-31-2013, 03:32 PM)zeion Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I was testing with the built-in tool and it had this issue. It seems to be a timing issue since it seems to work properly maybe every other craft. The craftingTool addon mod doesn't have the standing up issue. (And also can auto-repair). A thing I disliked about the craftingTool addon though is that I cannot manual craft unless I exit the bot completely, which the built-in can.
Have you read the page? Just disable the skill manager checkbox and it will let you craft manually...
Standing up only when the crafting window is open. Bugs out when manually closing the crafting window and gets stuck in "craft" mode while not displaying any crafting options.

So far only leather worker class has given me this problem.
it only stands up on your screen, if you run up to your bot while on another toon it will show that your bot is crafting normal, at least from what I observed.