MMOMinion

Full Version: titan EX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
So, I was wondering as anyone used this to beat turn 5 if so, are you willing to give advice on pos to get while teleporting so that you can't get hit by the boss or moves?

~updated title
you have to do it with more hten 1 person when hte first one dies the 2nd one teleports in before boss resets
so does the boss freeze or something? because i noticed garuda ex and ifrit ex doing something like that, and also do i have to wait the 15 secs to let the area close completely or right after they die?
i havent tried turn 5 yet but from what i gather is you teleport up in the air. you can have 2 blm to do it. 1 blm ingages the boss starts to dps the boss when the first blm dies before teh boss resets the 2nd blm comes in and starts dpsing the boss the first one that dies goes back to the start of coil then teleports back to the boss and waits for the 2nd blm to die.
thanks for the advice, today i beat turn 5, thanks very much :D
I managed to solo this, you don't even need 2 ppl, i soloed it as a blm today.
oh nice what spot did you do it at?
OMG! you win the T5 by solo??NosebleedNosebleed any tips to share? how to set the bot to do it anyway? teach me please i'm stuck at T5 for 2 months!
Edit : I was beeing a little bit too talkative here explaining the whole strategy, tho i did it on my first try, and i already killed it with the legit strat so i diserve it haha...!

I'll just give a little hint : At some place, when you pull it max range (as a blm it's 25y), Twintania will be stucked out of the zone and won't do shit as well as no respawn (completely stuck)
I use bolter btw, not ffxivminion for it.

HF
how do you do turn 4... i've tried turn 4 the one set of adds reflect magic damage and tear me up also the pull you in no matter how far away you are.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7